Sherdog Forums/Message Boards - (Rate It)

Sherdog Forums/Message Boards - (Rate It)

• 4 - Below Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 - Bad

• 2 - Very Bad

• 1 - It's one of the worst.

• Total voters
wouldnt call ponda quality. Who was the one with the massive forehead who got the d from another poster? Was it agent orange who pitched?

all of this could have easily taken place in my head
Yes, they were a couple. I can't remember her name. You obviously didn't know P0nda too well, she's awesome.

type in Sherdog in Know your Meme's search function.

You'll see the prominence that the forums have had in meme culture over the years

Saying that this is probably imo the best message board forum on the internet. It was only rivaled by IMDB. Until IMDB unfortunately removed their message boards.

Don't remind me. I had a wonderful time reading messages in IMDB Forums. I wish that there was a way for me to read all of those messages.

Furthermore, all of those IMDB Forums had amazing facts, figures, and theories about movies and TV series. All of that spectacular work that was written by the fans of movies and TV series was erased over night.

Rest in peace, IMDB Forums.

It's the only message board I'm still active in so it must be good enough for me to stay. I've been on photography forums, bb.com forums back in the days, sneaker forums, and several other random forums, but I'm still going strong on sherdog.

Obviously its going to be hard not to be bias, but try to look at it objectively as possible.

Saying that this is probably imo the best message board forum on the internet. It was only rivaled by IMDB. Until IMDB unfortunately removed their message boards.

I've looked around and I think it's the best. Not only the way it's formatted and the functionality, but also the aesthetics of this message board. It's top notch compared to the rest.

What do you say?

i said very good. I hate how threads get deleted because of maybe a few posts that derail it.

also. Damn. Haven’t thought about imdb boards in awhile. They were great. Loved how you can watch any movie, access it on imdb, scroll down and you’d see the convos about it there and can start a new one or continue one already there. Such a shame that they scrubbed it.

that’s like a destroyed relic of the old internet. The youtube dislike button is another.

Don't remind me. I had a wonderful time reading messages in IMDB Forums. I wish that there was a way for me to read all of those messages.

Furthermore, all of those IMDB Forums had amazing facts, figures, and theories about movies and TV series. All of that spectacular work that was written by the fans of movies and TV series was erased over night.

Rest in peace, IMDB Forums.

Agreed. There were so many interesting conversations on all movies there. It was a perfect hub.

A bygone era of the internet :*(

Agreed. There were so many interesting conversations on all movies there. It was a perfect hub.

A bygone era of the internet :*(

I'm rather certain that the murder of IMDB Forums hurt me more than the vast majority of folks. See, I actually appreciate the gargantuan amount of work that all of those fans did.

Even if 1 fan writes 1 or 2 sentences about a movie, that's a lot of work because there could be thousands or hundreds of thousands of fans that contribute to the entire body of work.

I remember that there were fans that wrote entire essays about 1 movie.

I'm rather certain that the murder of IMDB Forums hurt me more than the vast majority of folks. See, I actually appreciate the gargantuan amount of work that all of those fans did.

Even if 1 fan writes 1 or 2 sentences about a movie, that's a lot of work because there could be thousands or hundreds of thousands of fans that contribute to the entire body of work.

I remember that there were fans that wrote entire essays about 1 movie.

it was the perfect place to go for a deeper conversation after watching a movie.
I think there are archives of the forum so it’s possible to re-read some but it’s obviously not the same

Back