Sherdog Meme Generator

ON CAMERA
3fRgw8h.jpg

OFF CAMERA
af8dc624f77ea77e57cc0f8bf0a64473bb2d285a17afac050133f3dc4edf724e.gif

Me too... I had to stake a screen shot and crop it - it doesn't save to my gallery. I'm a broke phone user.
@MFridley

Dawg Buff deserves a Plat account in the spirit of this contest.^ He is a solid contributor to our Community and helps in part make our good vibe here what it is.

@MFridley

Dawg Buff deserves a Plat account in the spirit of this contest.^ He is a solid contributor to our Community and helps in part make our good vibe here what it is.
<mma1>

Thanks bro!
Real awesome of you to say so!

<mma1>

Thanks bro!
Real awesome of you to say so!
Always. We have a lot of trolls and spambots here, but the dawgs who come here for the camaraderie and talk are what it's all about. That vibe is what brings us back here day after day. Dawghood is serious biz. We need look out for our own and keep this place bumping.

Always. We have a lot of trolls and spambots here, but the dawgs who come here for the camaraderie and talk are what it's all about. That vibe is what brings us back here day after day. Dawghood is serious biz. We need look out for our own and keep this place bumping.

Standard... Sherdog bros may not be the most orderly bunch, but there's some jokers on here, and it's my only calm escape from the madness of life, so I can't deny a morbid, perverse love for this often rotten place - and it's many patrons!

Speaking of the madness of life, this is a thread that even @LouisBolanos can get into. No shoop program necessary homes!

Standard... Sherdog bros may not be the most orderly bunch, but there's some jokers on here, and it's my only calm escape from the madness of life, so I can't deny a morbid, perverse love for this often rotten place - and it's many patrons!

Speaking of the madness of life, this is a thread that even @LouisBolanos can get into. No shoop program necessary homes!

s42rCr7.gif

Back