Sherdog POTWR: Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog POTWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I concede this election as I received a paltry 3 total votes. My thoughts:

I haven't seen @JDragon post in a single thread besides the war room election threads since the election started, and have literally never seen him post anything of substance or the least bit interesting. It's possible he's a war room poster, but I sure don't know about it.

@Palis is a sports bar poster, and is generally pretty funny. However, he's never posted a single compelling thing in the war room, and doesn't seem to actually believe anything politically at all. He's definitely not a war room regular. I don't know how he qualified to vote in this election, much less run in it.

I will not be endorsing either of these candidates as neither of them seem capable of being a good war room President. I suppose if Dr. J keeps up his tireless work as Palis's VP we could end up with a good sticky thread, but I can't endorse either candidate here. May god have mercy on your bum souls.

@Lead
Has Hummer ever posted anything of substance anywhere?

Very interesting.

Looks like I'm losing, and I'll listen to offers for my endorsement, but one thing I'm proud of is the quality of my support. Probably higher total IQ scores than Pallis' voters. Some surprising votes overall (JTF may be the top one).

Musterx definitely got the oddest grouping for votes. I thought he wouldn't have gotten that many votes since palis took the hard right vote from him but he seemed to find some type of pocket.

Congratulations to @Palis and @JDragon for battling through the primary process to become our nominees.
I will be evaluating each candidate closely. My think tank is currently developing a series of questions to evaluate fitness and capability for office.

LMFAO this is perfect. @JDragon was the obvious choice. The guy is easier to like than Denmark. Herculean memory, too, as I recall, for everyone's posting habits.

@Palis just pulled a Trump. A lifetime SB regular just ran away with the vote against the War Room establishment.

Guess that sums it up: this War Room even hates itself.

tumblr_inline_nq4prkyBpj1t26qoy_500.gif

LMFAO this is perfect. @JDragon was the obvious choice. The guy is easier to like than Denmark. Herculean memory, too, as I recall, for everyone's posting habits.

@Palis just pulled a Trump. A lifetime SB regular just ran away with the vote against the War Room establishment.

Guess that sums it up: this War Room even hates itself.

tumblr_inline_nq4prkyBpj1t26qoy_500.gif

We're just past the primaries, but much truth.

Do not be fooled by the totals at the top of the page btw. More than one third of Palis' vote was cast by the Sports Bar crew and other illegals.

Last edited:
We're just past the primaries, but much truth.

Do not be fooled by the totals at the top of the page btw. More than one third of Palis' vote was cast by the Sports Bar crew and other illegals.
Aha. I must say this doesn't feel like primary voting to me. This feels like European "round" voting.

You're all trespassers!!!

Adding fun content without being a smug douche?

I think he was one of the only 3-4 options just by default of having an idea for his term. That thread topic list was extensive

I think he was one of the only 3-4 options just by default of having an idea for his term. That thread topic list was extensive

He can still start threads pushing his crazy theories.

I concede this election as I received a paltry 3 total votes. My thoughts:

I haven't seen @JDragon post in a single thread besides the war room election threads since the election started, and have literally never seen him post anything of substance or the least bit interesting. It's possible he's a war room poster, but I sure don't know about it.

@Palis is a sports bar poster, and is generally pretty funny. However, he's never posted a single compelling thing in the war room, and doesn't seem to actually believe anything politically at all. He's definitely not a war room regular. I don't know how he qualified to vote in this election, much less run in it.

I will not be endorsing either of these candidates as neither of them seem capable of being a good war room President. I suppose if Dr. J keeps up his tireless work as Palis's VP we could end up with a good sticky thread, but I can't endorse either candidate here. May god have mercy on your bum souls.

@Lead

I also concede. Thanks to everyone who voted for me. To paraphrase Artie Ziff: "Instead of voting for some athletic hero, or a pretty boy, you voted for me, your intellectual superior as your king. Good for you!" :)

JDragon has started threads in the WR and is a solid poster. It sounds like Dr J is the actual "alpha" on the ticket and would be the actual president. And he's not as dumb or ill-mannered as Pallis. So that's good. My endorsement is in play, though, and I want to hear the pitches from the general election candidates.

Last edited:
War Room citizens!

I would like to thank all my voters for the overwhelming support. Together, we will make the War Room great again.

We will make it a better place for posters irrespective of background and ideology.

Now, it has come down to a very easy and basic decision.

Do you vote for the candidate with an actual program?
Or do you vote for the candidate who introduces and then abandons ideas randomly?

Do you vote for the candidate who promises to make the War Room better - not only for liberals, but also for conservatives?
Or do you vote for the candidate whose election would only be a show of force by the right wing in the forum and nothing more?

Do you vote for the candidate who fights his own fights?
Or do you vote for the candidate who needs two adjutants to cover his ass?

Remember how @Palis called us all fucking stupid cans behind our backs in the Sports Bar?

His spin doctors yelled 'Oh so unfairly quoted out of context!1!' when it in fact was not and attempted deflections through Hansleaks.

But surely, that was just a slip? One careless moment?

Guess what: it was not.

The War Room is full of zealots and retards who are on instagram straight flexin'.

This, War Room citizens, is what you get when you vote Palis. Someone who is on record repeatedly that he thinks you are all either trolls or fucking stupid cans, zealots and retards.

tumblr_ohrm2sW6pm1u955i8o1_1280.png

A vote for Palis is a vote that simply proves you are the ultimate cuck: hanging on someone's nuts who despises and ridicules you. A vote for Palis makes a mockery of yourself and the War Room.

There is an alternative. You don't need to like me or my views to recognize that there is only one vote that makes sense in any way.

Because I am not a Sports Bar regular.
Because I do not despise this place and the posters in it.
Because I actually have a plan what to do with my Presidency.
Because this plan is good for you whether you are conservative or a liberal.

I promise I will introduce Poster of the Month and Shitposter of the Month awards.

I promise that those who nominate other posters for Poster of the Month and Shitposter of the Month are in the running for monthly Presidential Medals of Honors that come with free Plats months - but only if it is done against political leaning. That means you get rewarded if you acknowledge good posts from your ideological opponents or call out buddies for the bullshit they write.

I promise not to favor one side, which will be ensured by always having nominations from both (or multiple) sides in the monthly polls that determine the award winners.

I promise I will build the wall to the Mayberry, F2 and other dark places in the internet and I will enforce it by introducing extreme vetting of new posters.

War Room citizens, make the smart choice.

Let's make the War Room great again - together!

When I hear extreme vetting, my ears perk up.

Am I not allowed to vote because I post more in the Sports Bar? :eek::eek::eek:

Well...

were Britons living in continental Europe allowed to vote on Brexit? :rolleyes:

Actually I don't know, but I assume they were not allowed to vote.

Did you agree with that decision?

Actually I don't know, but I assume they were not allowed to vote.

Did you agree with that decision?

That the UK did not allow expats to vote? Not my call.

Regarding the WR citizen registry, it is a good start and probably the best way to handle this entire election, but obviously the citizen registry will have to get an overhaul until the next election.

That the UK did not allow expats to vote? Not my call.

Regarding the WR citizen registry, it is a good start and probably the best way to handle this entire election, but obviously the citizen registry will have to get an overhaul until the next election.

Who's currently allowed to vote? :D

EDIT: Found it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back