Sherdogger talking smack about Robbie Lawler

Hespect. U gotta be ice cold on your way to Cinnabon.

#hardlifeMallofAmerica

Fucking rofl. That is amazing on so many different levels!!

@Iroh check this!! <Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

Also this is what i imagine @Rex Kwon Do to be like irl.

He looks like a child
Round face with no masculine features
@Clippy why you talkin shit about Robbie?

That's exactly how I imagined a Colby fan would be in real life

That's no reason for this fat virgin with manboobs to be insulting a legend

I don't know him, he might be a virgin. I doubt he is, though, as he's decent looking and seems to speak with confidence.

He's obviously not fat, that's just you using a lame insult.

Well, Lawler is 1-3 in his last 4.

He's not exactly on top of the game.
That doesn’t tell you much. His loss against Askren was very controversial, against RDA he blew his knee out and still hung in there until the bell and Tyron Woodley was a killer. Maybe still is, his last fight was an awful performance, though.

”Yoel Romero is 1-2 in his last 3. He’s not exactly on top of the game.”

<bball1>

I don't know him, he might be a virgin. I doubt he is, though, as he's decent looking and seems to speak with confidence.

^ Fat virgin detected

This is 50% of sports fans.

And half of those guys are repeating shit they heard.

Clearly this nerd was paid to say that. The way he smiled the entire time. Poorly acted. That said, Colby winning will be great for the division. But this nerd sucks.

^ Fat virgin detected

How so? Not that there's anything wrong with being a fat virgin, but "fat virgins" probably have a tendency to defend their favorite fighters, in this case Lawler.

So, are you defending Lawler?

I'm a big Lawler fan and hope he KO's Colby in the first. Love to see what this asshat has to say after the fight. I wouldn't call any fighter a bum in real life or the internet. Just not in my mentality. IMO, anyone who has the guts to get in a ring with another combatant is worthy of my respect.

That doesn’t tell you much. His loss against Askren was very controversial, against RDA he blew his knee out and still hung in there until the bell and Tyron Woodley was a killer. Maybe still is, his last fight was an awful performance, though.

”Yoel Romero is 1-2 in his last 3. He’s not exactly on top of the game.”

<bball1>

Yoel isn't. Imagine if he didn't look like he does, all muscular. He had a split decision vs Jacare, lost twice vs Whitaker.

But he's shredded. That is, literally, a major part of why people love Romero.

some know nothing punk running his mouth.... fuck him...

That twitchy squeaker can't even hold eye contact for 2 seconds, that's speaking with confidence? He looked like a 6th grader doing his first public speaking assignment. Rattling off meaningless stats, throwing in edgy memes to sound cool. Grade-A keyboard warrior.

Anybody calling an veteran pro athlete a bum just isn't worth listening to. I wonder what his Sherdog login is?

That twitchy squeaker can't even hold eye contact for 2 seconds, that's speaking with confidence? He looked like a 6th grader doing his first public speaking assignment. Rattling off meaningless stats, throwing in edgy memes to sound cool. Grade-A keyboard warrior.

Anybody calling an veteran pro athlete a bum just isn't worth listening to. I wonder what his Sherdog login is?

You want eye contact? That's gay.

I don't agree with him at all but most of us talk like that on here. Some posters say worse things than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back