Sherdogger talking smack about Robbie Lawler

What ?
Fans sport insulting rival team/athlete ?
VaEyt3G.gif

not won a fight since 2011 was the champion just 2/3 years ago. also had a knee surgery so was out for a while.

I was hoping Robbie would appear behind him, take his soul.

Really Robbie Lawler a bum? The more i think about it the more egregious it is.

"He hasn't won a fight since 2011." lol this jerkoff is too much.

People with autism? Yes, they exist.
I used to work with young adults with autism (not making that up for a laugh) and they don’t deserve to be associated with this individual lol.

Lawyer won’t do anything. The average sherdogger is six foot five. Just place your palm on his forehead and watch him swing away at air.

Who hates on Lawler? Dude is tough as shit and has put on some of the most epic wars the sport has seen. He’s not cocky or controversial, he just likes to fight. Don’t get it.

Would’ve been gold if Robbie came walking around the corner when he was flapping his gums so recklessly.

He is not one of us.

I believe he used Colby’s Tyquil nickname (Tyquil Woodley, Marty Snoozeman, Ben Asscream, etc.). Basically he says things a kid would say as an insult despite being a grown man (snowflake, virgin, etc.)

LOL, those are actually pretty awesome.

Sherdoggers have class!
That guy does not - ergo not a sherdogger!
:mad: Hmmpfft

Who hates on Lawler? Dude is tough as shit and has put on some of the most epic wars the sport has seen. He’s not cocky or controversial, he just likes to fight. Don’t get it.
People with low class and morals like winners and so they back them because they live through whoever they are supporting. Only reason why Jones still has fans

Back