Shogun & Fedor’s final fights are upon us

Even though it’s Bellator and not the UFC, they’re still a major promotion and #2 in the world—and it’s pretty crazy that Fedor has twice earned the chance at the HW title. If he avenges that Bader loss and wins another major MMA title at age 46, that is a really significant achievement.

Ah yes, he earned this title shot by beating the fattest most out of shape Rampage ever 3 years ago, and some guy named Tim Johnson...

d938baab-487d-492e-a08c-1df936c53069_text.gif

tumblr_ou3b6bXhjC1rwax6fo1_500.gif

UnselfishObeseAsianporcupine-max-1mb.gif

9Eq6Fcq.jpg

e4bfdaa8-e598-4d29-8988-70bc7f2636f0_text.gif

I'm kind of bummed Fedor's last fight will be against Bader. I'd rather he fought someone else.
Shogun fighting some unkown can on the prelims is much worse. Fedor wants to avenge that loss and if he can it will be Epic and he can retire a Champion. Now I normally don't like it when someone retires right after winning a belt but in this case i can definitely make an exception.

<Fedor23>

Ah yes, he earned this title shot by beating the fattest most out of shape Rampage ever 3 years ago, and some guy named Tim Johnson...

Ah yes, if only he fought in the Ultimate Rematch Championship.

Hell, he could have earned another title shot by beating a guy whose known for drinking beer out of a shoe.

{<jordan}

It's always tremendous to see the GOAT take time out of his day to speak to fans. What an exciting moment for Jon Jones to speak to his idol. Hopefully Jon gets the opportunity one last time.

they should of put shogun as first main event fight.we dont need to see lauren vs jessica on the main card

This kinda stuff is what makes me feel old.

Idk why but sports does that more than other things, like damn I've watched this guy's entire career and he's retiring, I'm getting old.

Would be nice to see them both get W's on the way out.

“Some guy named Tim Johnson” was the #1 contender at the time. He was ranked #2 in Bellator.

It's a shame this thread wasn't 10 years old

Back