Shoop dat Alexa Grasso !

I think i must have lost 5 or 6 from that thread... I just did 2 Alexa as a blow-up doll and just though "fuck it" because I know they gonna die.

Still doing phone shoops. Don't actually even have a computer, but I'm learning the functions a bit better now. Taking more time seems to help as well - I'm starting to take a little more pride in presentation! hahaha!

Half a year just came and went... Wish I was still where I was then. Fuck.

Why do you guys all shoop her eyes crooked and close together?

Just mean bro.

EXAMPLE SUBMISSIONS:

created by "Buff":

full

created by "Tramero":

i1UhlII.jpg

created by "cheat toes":

grsslineup.jpg

created by "dije1":

rH0hIGe.jpg

created by "LouisBolanos":

opOZgmN.jpg

IWvcUBp.jpg

what the hell's wrong with you? you don't go stealing people's shoops throughout the thread and post them on the first page so you can steal their likes.

what the hell's wrong with you? you don't go stealing people's shoops throughout the thread and post them on the first page so you can steal their likes.
I'd prefer it if people scrolled through the thread naturally myself too - it makes people stop at page one.

I'd prefer it if people scrolled through the thread naturally myself too - it makes people stop at page one.
and they're not his shoops to post

I did shitloads when I was in Mexico... Almost got robbed a few times but all good fun.
Shit I'm from there and I got robbed once..true story...but then I knew the dudes so pay back was sweet(my family down those parts aren't nice people...not proud but hell you can't pick your family members)

Shit I'm from there and I got robbed once..true story...but then I knew the dudes so pay back was sweet(my family down those parts aren't nice people...not proud but hell you can't pick your family members)
Mexico gonna Mexico!

Back