Shoop Shoop dat "I'm With Stupid" Chuck

Walking is overrated when you can slide like this.

Chuck-8.gif~c200
Crazy that it's almost a decade ago since that ^^ feels like last week <Eek2.0>

It's funny Tito's head only expands once he's slightly ahead of Chuck

I can't stop watching their hip and feet positions

Yeah the effect I was going for didn't really pan out :D

I only just used Photoshop for the first time today, so I can't get any worse. lol

Ds0JoVGXQAAXRPU.jpg

Originally posted by @europe1.

We may very well turn this into "Shoop dat War's End" if we get more good stuff tonight.

Ds0JoVGXQAAXRPU.jpg

Originally posted by @europe1.

We may very well turn this into "Shoop dat War's End" if we get more good stuff tonight.

no way.A new thread will be better IMO, but up to you. You're the boss.

Filthy Tom Lawlor Eating His Bugger. I have no idea why, but this was from tonight's fight.

no way.A new thread will be better IMO, but up to you. You're the boss.

Filthy Tom Lawlor Eating His Bugger. I have ni idea why, but this was from tonight's fight.

If you give me a couple good shoop images to work with after this event we can definitely make a separate "War's End" shoop thread and send it to the main site guys to promote it.

Not a shoop but this may help people in making gifs. I made this tutorial for a user tonight and added it to the the Official Sherdog Shoop Tutorial, Template, and Q&A Thread in post #5. Post #5 had an outdated tutorial and was replaced by this one. You guys get to hear my sexy voice. This is my second audio tutorial and I got the worlds worst mic.

2chuck-and-tito-dance.gif

If you give me a couple good shoop images to work with after this event we can definitely make a separate "War's End" shoop thread and send it to the main site guys to promote it.

I'll see what I can do. This is one of the fights of the century and perhaps only second to fedor vs chael. i am pretty darned excited myself.

tito-balls-chuck-jpg.477129

Attachments

• tito-balls-chuck.jpg
    tito-balls-chuck.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 198
Back