Shoop Shoop Dat Snoozin' McGrooger/UFC 257

You have to edit your post and make sure everyone knows it's your first gif ever!! Wonderful work bro!! Glad you did it!! super excited for you man. Also save the gif on your hard drive. I have had so many shooper tell me they deleted their early shoops and it really upsets them later. Myself, I love to go back and look at my first stuffs. It's so funny and it brings back that good "old time" feeling.
Thanks, BWR! I didn't know anything until I watched your video and got some tips from the man himself! Glad to learn from the GOAT haha!

LETS KEEP ON SHOOPING EVERYONE!!!! A request for @Troy Nelson. I need more requests!

GAPyKe4.gif

Uploaded it to two different video services. Press play and make sure the volume is up and that the speaker is "ON" in the video player! Hi-res here.

LETS KEEP ON SHOOPING!!

Shoop Conor's head onto Dancing Trump at rally

Thanks, BWR! I didn't know anything until I watched your video and got some tips from the man himself! Glad to learn from the GOAT haha!

It's a matter of diving in and doing it. the biggest limitation is one's self. You dont good brah. Put a smile on my face in real life.

Shoop Conor's head onto Dancing Trump at rally

Why would Conor be dancing?