Shoop Floyd Mayweather into the UFC

Guaranteed Money Mayweather is coming to the UFC now that Tyron Woodley is preparing him, a current champion, legit grappler, and elite MMA striker working with arguably the greatest boxer of the modern era. Anyone think he can break UFC PPV records after a successful debut?

Whether it's against WWE "Superstar" CM Punk, a rematch against the notorious Conor McGregor, P4P Manlet Mouse, or even the UFC's goto jobber Michael Jackson you know it's going to be interesting, and surely it can't be worse than James Toney's lone foray into MMA <45>

<Moves>
SHOOP FLOYD
INTO THE UFC
<{cum@me}>

@315MMAFighter @Clippy @ShinkanPo @TheScorpionDude @Naj85 @TheBrownGosling @Hotora86

30ljtsi.jpg

2l974mt.jpg

6jo6yh.jpg

254wqyr.jpg

Learn to use Google <Lmaoo>
PNGPIX-COM-Floyd-Mayweather-PNG-Transparent-Image-1-500x380.png

r8bbHYy.png

floydmayweather-jr.png

PNGPIX-COM-Floyd-Mayweather-PNG-Transparent-Image-500x289.png

floyd-mayweather.png

PNGPIX-COM-Floyd-Mayweather-PNG-Transparent-Image-2-500x395.png

mayweather-cutout.png

conor_mcgregor_ufc_2017_by_nuruddinayobwwe-dbnohia.png

782563037f819232313a8bf14165c081.png

205-McGREGOR_CONOR_R-PRINT.png

a166f91cbc48ec93365fd480e93b8f3e.png

Conor-mc-gregor-the-notorious-fighting-irish-mma-ufc-champion.png

AGOkh2.png

izHSvI8.png

<mma4><mma4><{cruzshake}><Dana05><{danawhoah}><{danayeah}><Fedor23><Goldie11><{Joewithit}><{natewhut}><{nope}><209Bitch><mma2><mma2><mma2>

He seems to have less haters than Mcgregor so even if he was to fight Conor in MMA nobody would count it or make fun of him for it like they do with Conor losing to Mayweather. Conor should beat the shit out of Dee then maybe people won't hate him as much.

He seems to have less haters than Mcgregor so even if he was to fight Conor in MMA nobody would count it or make fun of him for it like they do with Conor losing to Mayweather. Conor should beat the shit out of Dee then maybe people won't hate him as much.

i suppose that would be a little worse than partying with crowds of hoes all over the world while dee takes care of his son thousands of miles away in ireland

dude i cant even begin to imagine how you put that together. wtf
It was a quick one. I cloned sections of the sausage and brander to cover up the UFC logo, wrote the Floyd logo for the sausage, duplicated and mirrored it for the brand and applied a few effects underneath them for shadow and burnt edges. Was a lot easier than I expected it to be.

It was a quick one. I cloned sections of the sausage and brander to cover up the UFC logo, wrote the Floyd logo for the sausage, duplicated and mirrored it for the brand and applied a few effects underneath them for shadow and burnt edges. Was a lot easier than I expected it to be.

Awesome results!

Conor could literally rape Floyd and there would be nothing he could do about it.

The Ferguson situation : Part 1

mju8ls.jpg

Last edited:
@Buff please could you post the shoop artist list you mentioned HERE as it would be nice to get some more contributions. I'd like to join the list too, I've made more than 20 shoops!

The Ferguson situation : Part 2

1zocjnc.jpg

Last edited:
I get why you're laughing, but he has shown in his last few fights how intelligent a striker he really is. Did you miss him taking out Lawler in quick fashion? what about blasting the shit out of Thompson? or shutting down Maia?

Back