Shoop Shoop that distracted Justin Gaethje

sparkie-bubbles-avatar-jpg.665985

I Photoshooped your Avatar with JG wearing @Low Test With da Best's glasses. Wish I knew where that was from so I coulda used a larger image.

anung-justin-avatar-gif.666015

original av
249018.jpg

Attachments

• anung-justin-avatar.gif
    anung-justin-avatar.gif
    109.1 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
That was the first time i shooped that. I didn't even know what it was from. Found out it's from a TV program called Quantum Leap. Seems pretty cool.
Well I'm officially going crazy then haha! And yeah, that was a solid show. Thanks for the duplichecker link I'll check it out!

Thanks for the video!

YW man. I find it easier to make videos than to type. :D

The shoopthreads are all filled with joy, sunshine and happiness. The rest of the threads on sherdog are filled with anger frustration and hate. I really should start shooping.

Just do it brah. Plop some heads on some stuff and give it a try. Most of shooping is the idea and not the technique.

Well I'm officially going crazy then haha! And yeah, that was a solid show. Thanks for the duplichecker link I'll check it out!

That site is just a search that does Google, Yandex, and Bing's Reverse Image Lookup. It's a 3 for 1. I use sites like that all the time.

DyJlgv3l.png
Well that's my first try at this.

Not bad rookie. Welcome to the show. If you need help, let me know.

thats many times better brah. pretty smooth and you even did a head turn. rapid progression. :D

Love it! I expect this version of Gaethje to be in some AV's sooner or later <Lmaoo>

sad-av-png.666251

@Sädspridaren is already using it. @Low Test With da Best, although late to the thread is becoming legendary.

This is fucking amazing!!!!!

Mahalo brah. :D

Attachments

• sad av.png
    sad av.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 148
Back