Shoop Shoop that distracted Justin Gaethje

Here ya go brah.

ssDuXHP.gif

nice work my man. :D
You're the shoop god my friend.

hes actually staring right at the camera.....

Here ya go brah.

ssDuXHP.gif

BAAAAHAAHAHA!!!! This is one of my favorites that you use; the premise is perfect and the timing of the reveal is so sudden after just enough tension in the buildup! And you used the modified image of Gaethje looking at the camera, so good!!

*edit*
Hold on a minute, just paid attention and noticed @K-Bag suggested it to you @bigwaverider ... am I just imagining things that you've used this before? Was this your first time shooping this gif?

Last edited:
Can't stop using this canvas, gonna need an intervention after a few more "shoop dat" threads if I'm being honest.

I mean, I'll keep using it to crack myself up but might need to stop posting it every time haha!
Screenshot_20191023-025350_1.jpg

Here ya go brah.

ssDuXHP.gif

I almost never post in these shoop threads, although I do check them out.

I just gotta say that @bigwaverider is absolutely legendary. This is just brilliant.

Plus he has a Mir AV, which is awesome as well.

Kudos.

More templates with Justin looking forward. I will edit these into the OP.
justin-forward-no-neck.png
justin-forward-with-small-neck.png

This video below is for all you guys. You may get a laugh. You will probably learn something.

You're the shoop god my friend.

@bigwaverider for President. Real talk.

Awesome job on the perspective and eyeball shift amigo.

shoop of the thread

source.gif

Hahahah, oh man. Shoops like these will live on. Legendary stuff. Thanks again, shoopers.

<GinJuice>

BAAAAHAAHAHA!!!! This is one of my favorites that you use; the premise is perfect and the timing of the reveal is so sudden after just enough tension in the buildup! And you used the modified image of Gaethje looking at the camera, so good!!

Magic? Was it magic that helped me make Justin G look forward? Or was it something else?

This video below is for all you guys. You may get a laugh. You will probably learn something.

Magic? Was it magic that helped me make Justin G look forward? Or was it something else?

LOL!

Amazing random shop thread delivers. Big time.
Thanks TS, Thanks shoopers!
Special thanks to @bigwaverider

Can't stop using this canvas, gonna need an intervention after a few more "shoop dat" threads if I'm being honest.

I mean, I'll keep using it to crack myself up but might need to stop posting it every time haha!
View attachment 665813

"Imager"??? I'm GRRRR lol!

Also I know you posted about Tyson Ranch being Mike's grow farm, but hearing you say it in the video deepened the image context way more for me haha!

Also regarding Google reverse image, I used it for a long time when it first came out but ended up moving to www.tineye.com a few years back. I don't believe you will get the option to search similar images like with G or with Bing, but in my experience you may find an exact match of the searched image that is higher quality or an older iteration than on G.

Being the Shoopmaster you're probably already aware of it, but just wanted to throw out another option for you and others to test out.

Oh, and thanks for the forward-facing Gaethje template btw; I know it changes the entire feel of this original pic but I just had to add this in (with some faint tweaking to show some straining that matches the bulging veins):
Screenshot_20191023-185856_1.jpg

*edit*
Just realized the image of Gaethje looking into the camera just paradoxically exploded the skull of the thread title since he is no longer distracted, but firmly "tracted", or whatevs <Eek2.0>
@Iron Skin

*edit2electricboogaloo*
Squinty-eyed Gaethje looks an awful lot like Chael Sonnen somehow

Last edited:
Back