Shoop that emotional Joe Rogan

This thread is awesome.

9EGspC4.jpg

Is that a seaman? LMAO!

lol No, he's supposed to be a deep sea anglerfish.

This is the original picture.
3230072498_679fea3571.jpg

I'm not sure if you or anyone else noticed, but Henry Cejudo and Mighty Mouse are in there too.

Great stuff but it all needs more shadface. Everything always needs more shadface.

Nice work!

If I had any Shoop skills I would the use the head from Total Recall.

tumblr_lie9wpG7JF1qf7r5lo1_500.gif

Potential?

1bN6tqP.gif

Got it done. Hardest part was finding a Rogan head that was in the proper perspective. Couldn't find one. Hard to find a rogan head looking upwards like in the video, so I built one out of this. It had to be the **EXACT** shape of the guy's ehad in the video, so this is the best I could do.

12-joe-rogan.jpg
pUD8396.jpg

Last edited:

Damn that's legit.

I was trying to make my first gif with almost the exact same idea, but with Shadface turning into Rogan's face the last few frames. The only thing I can't figure out is how to make the layers match up so well. The heads move around so much that it looks like they are made of jell-o.

Damn that's legit.

I was trying to make my first gif with almost the exact same idea, but with Shadface turning into Rogan's face the last few frames. The only thing I can't figure out is how to make the layers match up so well. The heads move around so much that it looks like they are made of jell-o.

The gif was done with After Effects. It's way different than PS or any image editor. Used the entire head for each piece. Masked it off, then nudged/moved it to the next frame. Since the original is 3D and the Rogan head is 2D, several frames of each piece had to be re-masked to fit the perspective and shape of the video - adding more or less of the head as needed.

To do this in an image editor would be way harder and a nightmare IMO. In PS for example, if you needed to re-mask the head/piece you would need an entire new head layer. In AE you work with one head layer per piece and in the "timeline" you can re-mask that layer/piece later on down the road as needed. Hope you understand. You kinda have to do it to really know what I am saying.

Looked like it had potential for a shoop or two.

aaa.png

Rogan makes a similar face when he said about BJ Penn: "There's one guy that....EVERYONE has on that list...."

4S2rqvC.gif

Got it done. Hardest part was finding a Rogan head that was in the proper perspective. Couldn't find one. Hard to find a rogan head looking upwards like in the video, so I built one out of this. It had to be the **EXACT** shape of the guy's ehad in the video, so this is the best I could do.

12-joe-rogan.jpg
pUD8396.jpg

Wow!!

"This is madness"

Well done, that must of been very tricky.
You're a legend.

The gif was done with After Effects. It's way different than PS or any image editor. Used the entire head for each piece. Masked it off, then nudged/moved it to the next frame. Since the original is 3D and the Rogan head is 2D, several frames of each piece had to be re-masked to fit the perspective and shape of the video - adding more or less of the head as needed.

To do this in an image editor would be way harder and a nightmare IMO. In PS for example, if you needed to re-mask the head/piece you would need an entire new head layer. In AE you work with one head layer per piece and in the "timeline" you can re-mask that layer/piece later on down the road as needed. Hope you understand. You kinda have to do it to really know what I am saying.

Ahhh thanks man..I do understand exactly what you're saying. I was having to edit in a new face every single frame and match it up with the previous. I'm like...how long does it take people to do this?

Just started doing some online tutorials with blending and such using GIMP. Maybe once I get my understanding of the basics up I can look to invest in something like that. Until then I'll just skip the animations.

what kills me about amazing shoops like this is it still won't reach 50 likes, but do a still image with Ronda and watch dem likes pour in.

from page 1

http://i.imgur.com/qNus6hM.jpg

has 53 already I think

I was thinking the same thing.

The first couple pages always get the most likes. It would be cool if more posters would check out the newer shoops coming in. A lot of work goes in to them.

Last edited:
I'll post the name if no one guesses who it is

vF2jzIq.png

The Red Skull

YIudd9H.png

DuDfhCN.png

Back