Shoop that emotional Joe Rogan

been using the "mesh warp tool" a lot more and it helped so much warping those Rogan faces to fit within the dimensions of the original faces. I used to just resize and rotate etc

9xvjY69.jpg

Trivia: Anyone know the movie ?
I GOT NOWHERE ELSE TO GO!

my god i forgot how bad it was
It's starting to seem more and more true

we probably won't see another Ronda. She was ridiculously dominant during her run. I don't see another girl out there who can do what she did

Oh my, that is spectacular.

TY Agent Smith. :)

Wow!!

"This is madness"

Well done, that must of been very tricky.
You're a legend.

TY Brother BAZ. You were the brains, I was the brawn on that one. :)

gGN91kv.jpg

Sherdog you are watching my shoop skills grow right before your eyes.

Hoping to level up next shoop.

He's evolving!! :D

what kills me about amazing shoops like this is it still won't reach 50 likes, but do a still image with Ronda and watch dem likes pour in.
from page 1
http://i.imgur.com/qNus6hM.jpg
has 53 already I think

If i were Emperor of this forum I would rip that "like" button out by its tonsils so that people actually start talking to each other again in these Shoop threads. But you know this already. :)

The Red Skull

YIudd9H.png

DuDfhCN.png

Good work. There is absolutely no difference on the two versions BTW.

I'll post the name if no one guesses who it is

vF2jzIq.png

These 3 are real nice. That Angry Rogan sure fits in perfectly. Good to see TFJ pumping out some good shoops.

I was thinking the same thing.

The first couple pages always get the most likes. It would be cool if more posters would check out the newer shoops coming in. A lot of work goes in to them.

Fuck that, my story is that I didn't do shit in this thread

Thanks to all the guys on page 1 that I paid off

Last edited:
On an unrelated note, fuck Brokeback Mountain's film poster for making Jake Gyllenhaal's hat brim look like MSfuckinPaint.

Couldn't do a goddamned thing with it

Good work. There is absolutely no difference on the two versions BTW.
you still using that messed up computer? :D

I used skin smoothing tool to make it look more rubbery as an afterthought, and it doesn't really effect the lower half but Rogan's beard goes right up the sides of his face and that area was definitely affected. Also look at the nose and the lighting in general.

wasn't a big change, just that I had already turned it into a PNG when I had the thought of applying that filter, so figured I'd share both versions, and couldn't pick one from the two anyway :)

you still using that messed up computer? :D

Yup still got the messed up computer. Still need to send the main board back. But still I don't see a difference. I made a two frame animation in PS and they look the same to me.

I thought exactly the same thing, the chops have a realistic look that's pretty intense.

hard to describe :D

My thoughts EXACTLY.

Adding Rogan in there was just an excuse to use the Ronda image...

Mnm10Zu.jpg

34PJGWN.jpg

Can't get enough of that emotional Joe Rogan hhahaha : )

was funny, I was looking for shadface in this but in the other thread, didn't see it, scrolled down and the next image had shadface's head instead of Rogan's :D

Back