Crime Shooting at Parkland, FL High School, Possible Active Shooter

So now teachers with guns is the answer? Huh? Is every teacher out there supposed to now be trained in using guns? Sounds like a deflection with this ridiculous "answer." I guess they will have to get rid of the chalkboard because what's the point in having a gun when your back is turned to a potential shooter?

Proper security is the only possible "quick fix." If they really cared about their kids, this would be a major move in showing that but let's be honest, they don't really give a fuck. Got to send security all over the world instead..

Teacher, guidance counselor and now armed guard. Im sure teachers are just itching for that new job requirement. They'll probably cut their pay knowing how the gov operates.

Police knew, did nothing. Continue to punish and blame the law abiding.

This was a teacher's observations on this. Video games were inevitably brought up; I wonder if the debate on how video games were responsible for this is going to get reignited:

Godamn powerful stuff right there.

Guy tries to rob a liquor store, but these 2 ladies, mother and daughter shot him up.

Warning. Kinda graphic

What are we supposed to discuss though?

Also shows that a single shot from a low caliber handgun doesn't necessarily have enough stopping power to save the day, against a hardened criminal.

The shop owners were lucky to escape with their lives there. The robber was literally a millisecond away from blasting them out, even though he had already been shot several times.

Makes me sad any which way. I hate watching the loss of human life.

And it did remind me of Mo Sizlack at the NRA meeting. Doesn't feel right posting a Simpons clip after that though.

Screw that guy he probably though they would be easy targets.

You can tell he was like why did ya shoot me, I'm just robbing you.

You were supposed to just hand over your money, don't you listen to the liberals

Makes me sad any which way. I hate watching the loss of human life.

And it did remind me of Mo Sizlack at the NRA meeting. Doesn't feel right posting a Simpons clip after that though.

The robber didn't die, although he is apparently in critical condition.

Just shows that it is not as easy to kill human beings as people would think. He took atleast 3-4 bullets there in critical areas, possibly more.

GIF-yes-fuck-yeah-Seann-William-Scott-That-is-awesome--Aw-yeah-Yeah-GIF.gif

Glad the ladies are ok. Took some guts there.

Back