Should Arianny come back as a ring girl ?

Red Magenta or whatever her name is is a fine ass replacement for her and arrianny was forgotten quickly

They must always be looking for a way out of that career without admitting they’re they’re getting old. She has the best reason to move on now and enjoy her family. She’s made a hell of a living out of it that’s for sure

I didn't know she even left srs.

On one hand I am glad the UFC has kept all those ring girls around but at the sametime they need to clean house. They are all old and washed up at this point. Maybe give her an office job right next to Dana's executive suite for her dedication to the company.

A once great and skilled ring girl who is now completely shot. It's time to retire and have the up and comers get their shine

Shes been in some wars and gave her all to the fans, future hall of famer omg show some respect u assholes

It's 2020 and we still don't have ring boys in UFC. What gives?!

I wish they never stopped her from being a ring girl. She was in her prime

upload_2020-10-16_5-17-47.png

Why do you even need ring girls to be honest? Put aside tradition for a while, what purpose does ring girls actually fulfill? Because me, as an European, cant se the point with it.

Ariany is rougher than a hedgehog's areshole.
The surgery pandemic is a mental disease.
Seeing a beautiful young woman grow in to what a beautiful mature woman should look like, has been pushed away for a false image of beauty - holding on to what you were when you were young.

I feel sorry for her. And others like her.

Nah. Let her interview fighters and compete with Sanko

<{clintugh}>
Pass.

Bring in some fresh meat.
<{jackyeah}>

He's a bit on the older side but she'll always be a beautiful woman.

Back