Social Should Chicago be spending money on migrants or homeless citizens?

Biden plans to continue to keep the border open. Biden wants to bring milllions of more illegals into the country. Since Illinois and Chicago are sanctuary places, imagine the people of Chicago will be spending millions more on housing and feeding Biden's illegals.

Read this piece this morning ~

Yet Another Parole Program to Allow Migrants with Family in the U.S. to Enter Without Visas

This one benefits nationals of Ecuador

https://cis.org/Jacobs/Yet-Another-Parole-Program-Allow-Migrants-Family-US-Enter-Without-Visas

Sounds like you may be a.... what's the word I'm looking for?

Oh, yeah, a racist POS. Congrats.

And you have no clue wtf you're talking about or defending. I want you to house at least one venezuelan family and tell me after an hour or so if they're ungrateful entitled asses are a blessing. They've been told to kick rocks and gtfo out of Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Panama, etc. Before they began plaguing the border they were plaguing these countries and causing all sorts of issues, refusing to work and expect sympathy handouts all while talking mad shit about the country and people that hosted them.

I think the migration issue should be handled on a federal government level rather than at the local level. For migrants of unknown legal status I would basically put them on some kind of isolated reservation until their legal status can be determined. I would increase the size of whatever agency is assigned to determine their status to increase processing. I would take care of their housing and basic food needs as well, because you shouldn't let them starve even if most of them will eventually be deported.

Citizens. But unfortunately on both the state and federal level, government is prioritizing foreign countries and migrants over it's own people and they're forcing us to foot the bill. You aren't obligated to have any loyalty to these treasonous cock suckers

Chicago should force Citadel to come back, tax the shit out of them, and use the money to take care of all the impoverished residents and immigrants.

And you have no clue wtf you're talking about or defending. I want you to house at least one venezuelan family and tell me after an hour or so if they're ungrateful entitled asses are a blessing. They've been told to kick rocks and gtfo out of Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Panama, etc. Before they began plaguing the border they were plaguing these countries and causing all sorts of issues, refusing to work and expect sympathy handouts all while talking mad shit about the country and people that hosted them.
Racist POS confirmed.

Still, I'd rather have a group that MIGHT work than a group that has demonstrated that they will/can not. That's in an either/or situation, which this is obviously not, of course.

It's only a very, very small but vocal minority of residents who object. An overwhelming number of Chicagoans support the incoming migrants and welcome them with open arms and open doors. My only personal estimate of support for migrants would be in the area of 93%.

Hot a video of those people? Should be easy if it's the overwhelming majority.

Well.... the immigrants will eventually work and contribute to the economy so, whereas the homeless have already demonstrated in inability to function, the immigrants at least have a chance.

Maybe tie future immigrant tax revenue with funding for the homeless.

The criminal aliens already proved to be 100% criminals now and forever.

Well.... the immigrants will eventually work and contribute to the economy so, whereas the homeless have already demonstrated in inability to function, the immigrants at least have a chance.

Maybe tie future immigrant tax revenue with funding for the homeless.

Exactly this. Many people on here won't admit that, but it's the truth. Immigrants will provide services as they have been for years in America. The homeless issue is going to be a really hard thing for the government to get a hold of. Most homeless have mental issues that will take years to fix, that's even if they can fix or eliminate mental illness and drug use in the homeless community.

I still believe the government should provide help for them but like I said, they know the cost and up hill battle it would take. Even the money they donate or give to other countries, America is still getting something out of it, helping the homeless not so much sadly.

The criminal aliens already proved to be 100% criminals now and forever.

Yet most of our ancestors came from different areas. I'm not going to be that guy , who climbs up a ladder and reaches the top only to kick the ladder off the ledge as others follow.

"There's wasn't a laws back then when my ancestors came here!" So we didn't break a law! (Yet everyone breaks laws every day )

Back