Should Herbalist Dean get fired for lacking integrity...

Herb did fine. He missed 1 knee and 1 toes in the fence.

He missed one illegal elbow, one toe in the fence, multiple shorts grabs, multiple glove grabs, and multiple shots to the back of the head.

In the biggest UFC fight or what? What kind of bs was that to completely ignore all those fouls, suddenly? Regardless of the end results that worked really well for Khabib and made him look even better, should Dean get suspended for that biased referring?
I concur! He should be investigated...his conduct was blatantly biased against Khabib…..the glove, fence and shorts holding, the knee to the head of a downed opponent, the open hands, the low kicks...he did a terrible job...and is either biased or blind as a bat!

That actually made me lol while watching the fight.
Connie grabbing Khabibs gloves,

Herbal Deen”WORK!”
Khabib”he is grabbing my glove!”
Blind Deen”Work!common!”
LOL. Better help Conor preventing the takedown so he can atleast "win" a round.

Warns Conor about interlocking his toes on the cage and removes his foot. Conor goes right back to doing it (just seconds later) and Herb stand there and does nothing.

WTF was he looking at?
Looking at the money in his bank account for fixing the fight I'd imagine.

Him and Mirg and straight up openly corrupt. They read this shit you know (WME PR that is). They see IN YOUR FACE level shit like Rumble/Vitor (when the hit was put on Rumble's career for missing weight) and the utter joke that was Woodley/Till and the reaction they saw was... nothing at all.

WME PR reports back that MMA fans are fucking idiots, and that there is no reaction to corruption. That is why Herb reffed the way he did. He's done BEYOND obvious fight fixing before (stoppage for a single body shot in Rousey/McMann) but this was a whole new level. Conor no doubt roided out of his mind + was given the ok to cheat relentlessly in order to install him as champ. And he STILL was smashed ha. BUT the public didn't have outrage, so don't think WME doesn't notice this. Their PR team definitely says "yep minimal reaction" in a weekly meeting and the word goes out to up the corruption until someone says a goddamn thing. But they don't because MMA fans are hopelessly naive...
... case in point. Literally the only way I could imagine the fight being more openly fixed is if Herb stopped the fight in the middle of Khabib's GNP and declared it a TKO for Conor. Or maybe drop the pretense and crown Conor during walkouts. Or maybe strip Khabib and install Conor's belt in the form of fighting non-competing, non-ranked Nate Diaz a few months from now...

In the biggest UFC fight or what? What kind of bs was that to completely ignore all those fouls, suddenly? Regardless of the end results that worked really well for Khabib and made him look even better, should Dean get suspended for that biased referring?

Sherdog is x10 as funny when drinking

“Herbalist Dean”

Lol

Conor was already underneath in side control and getting fucked up. And when he landed the illegal knee, Khabib didn't give a fuck, he kept working like the killer he is.

So the only thing that anybody could ask for is Dean to have taken a point, which is valid. But either way, Dean wasn't gonna take away Khabib's top position.

So is it just that Dean should've immediately taken a point away from Conor?

Conor was already underneath in side control and getting fucked up. And when he landed the illegal knee, Khabib didn't give a fuck, he kept working like the killer he is.

So the only thing that anybody could ask for is Dean to have taken a point, which is valid. But either way, Dean wasn't gonna take away Khabib's top position.

So is it just that Dean should've immediately taken a point away from Conor?
Like I mentioned, it made the win look even better! Khabib didn’t even flinch from that knee to the socket, he does have a block head just as Fitch described leading to this fight!

He got lucky with Herb though. there are refs that will stand you up from side control.

I cant imagine the shit talk here on the ref..Dana..consiracy..if Conor won.

Conor was not the first to grab a glove I assure you

and the glove grabs and the shorts.......

Herb didn't change the result but the shitty judges the NSAC do both in boxing and MMA, they should sort that out before looking at refs getting minor things wrong occasionally.

'Missing' the toes in the fence just seconds after you've warned the fighter about toes in the fence, and while you are staring directly at those toes... Bit weird don't you think?

I cant imagine the shit talk here on the ref..Dana..consiracy..if Conor won.

Conor was not the first to grab a glove I assure you
The fact that Khabib won changes the fact that Dean was openly corrupt (as people like me predicted exactly btw)... how?

NSAC should go Herbalistic on the dude and suspend his balls right now...

...or next time maybe. Not like he's getting paid all that much anyway, no one will care.

Some sherdoggers are missing the bigger picture here. Refs are just one a part of the corruption ring, they have stake in manipulating active live matches, whereas the judges can affect the match post- fight.

#investigateherbdean

Herb should be forced to take a beating like he let Dolloway take, from Lewis!

Back