Should Kattars corner have stopped the fight?

Should Kattar Corner have stop the fight?

• Total voters
Yes. He did nothing in the fifth but get badly hurt and humiliated. MMA corners always seem to let their fighter take unnecessary damage

tough call. he was still landing bombs but he was fighting a dude with an iron chin. if your only chance is ko’ing max you don’t have any chance imo
I feel like Emmett could KO him but that fight isn't anywhere close to happening.

Yes, that type of beating is what causes problems later in life. He wasn't knocking max out in that 5th round, sending him out there for a worse beating was pointless.

I'm leaning yes, it's funny because people clown Max's lack of power but this dudes made it clear that there's fates FAR worse than getting KO'ed. You could end up a bloody mess like Kattar and Ortega eating over 200 Strikes to the head.

Dt9ExC3UcAAr3kJ

You ask me, I'd rather get clattered hard once and go out than punched over 200 times in the face.

I thought they should have stopped it. But it's not a clear cut decision like Glover vs. Smith was for example. Letting him continue is defendable as well.

Back