Should Melania divorce Donald?

Should the First Lady become the first ex-First Lady?

• Yes- Take this shitshow up a notch

• No- She should continue being humiliated

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nah... There are levels to ethics and have Zucc and Cuban done some unethical things? Of course. Have you and I? Of course. Trump is on a different level. The idea that you are equating them and then saying you do not defend Trump is laughable at best

You are profoundly dense.

Let me boil this down for you.

My criticism has nothing to do with Trump. I'm not defending his morality. I'm simply stating you're remarkably naive if you think men like Zucc and Cuban are paragons of morality.

It's all subjective, as we're arguing over ethics, so I don't expect you to agree. However you'd have to be absurd to place trust in the supposed morality of billionaires.

You are profoundly dense.

Let me boil this down for you.

My criticism has nothing to do with Trump. I'm not defending his morality. I'm simply stating you're remarkably naive if you think men like Zucc and Cuban are paragons of morality.

It's all subjective, as we're arguing over ethics, so I don't expect you to agree. However you'd have to be absurd to place trust in the supposed morality of billionaires.

So all billionaires are unethical? Also when did I say they were paragons of morality. Would you rather your daughter marry Mark Cuban or Donald Trump? Your answer will tell me everything I need to know

So all billionaires are unethical? Also when did I say they were paragons of morality. Would you rather your daughter marry Mark Cuban or Donald Trump? Your answer will tell me everything I need to know

Don't intentionally misinterpret what I said to fit your wonky, half baked narrative.

This is an entirely subjective topic and frankly I don't see this discussion going anywhere.

Perhaps once you're older you'll see that many business leaders are unethical cunts who are more cutthroat that the image they present to the unwashed masses. Trump included. How you came to the conclusion I was defending him is beyond me.

Don't intentionally misinterpret what I said to fit your wonky, half baked narrative.

This is an entirely subjective topic and frankly I don't see this discussion going anywhere.

Perhaps once you're older you'll see that many business leaders are unethical cunts who are more cutthroat that the image they present to the unwashed masses. Trump included. How you came to the conclusion I was defending him is beyond me.

Boom, let the record show he will not answer my question. Pretty typical. You equated Trump and Cuban. I simply called you on it and you resorted to lame duck right wing uneducated attacks. Extremely typical tactic

Equating Trump with Cuban and Zuckerberg is defending Trump and being extremely dishonest.

Boom, let the record show he will not answer my question. Pretty typical. You equated Trump and Cuban. I simply called you on it and you resorted to lame duck right wing uneducated attacks. Extremely typical tactic

Point me to where I compared Trump to Cuban.

I simply said if your idea of supreme morality comes from guys like Zucc and Cuban, you need your head checked.

You can keep twisting my words, or you can can act like an adult and show some intellectual honesty. I don't expect the latter though, to be honest.

Point me to where I compared Trump to Cuban.

I simply said if your idea of supreme morality comes from guys like Zucc and Cuban, you need your head checked.

You can keep twisting my words, or you can can act like an adult and show some intellectual honesty. I don't expect the latter though, to be honest.

I just explained it. I said that equating Cuban to Trump in morality is defending Trump because only a Trumper would actually think the two are even remotely the same when it comes to morals.

Find me someone who said Mark Cuban is a terrible father. Find me someone who said Trump mentored them and helped their business.

Find me some examples of Cuban grabbing women by the P&6*& and doing whatever he wanted?

My post said I would much rather have my daughter marry Zuckerberg or Cuban and here you come with this post, "Fucking LOL @ Zucc or Cuban having morals".

Sounds like you are equating them to me. Trump has no morals and you said "Fucking LOL @ Zucc or Cuban having morals".

So, who would you rather your daughter marry? Trump or Cuban? You now know that if you answer Cuban your entire diatribe the last couple pages is nonsense because you are admitting Cuban has higher moral character than Trump and I was right. If you answer Trump you know you are completely dishonest and someone not to be taken seriously. You have backed yourself into a corner little guy and can't seem to get out.

Admit you didn't expect me to take it this far and you are now stuck lol

I just explained it. I said that equating Cuban to Trump in morality is defending Trump because only a Trumper would actually think the two are even remotely the same when it comes to morals.

Find me someone who said Mark Cuban is a terrible father. Find me someone who said Trump mentored them and helped their business.

Find me some examples of Cuban grabbing women by the P&6*& and doing whatever he wanted?

My post said I would much rather have my daughter marry Zuckerberg or Cuban and here you come with this post, "Fucking LOL @ Zucc or Cuban having morals".

Sounds like you are equating them to me. Trump has no morals and you said "Fucking LOL @ Zucc or Cuban having morals".

So, who would you rather your daughter marry? Trump or Cuban? You now know that if you answer Cuban your entire diatribe the last couple pages is nonsense because you are admitting Cuban has higher moral character than Trump and I was right. If you answer Trump you know you are completely dishonest and someone not to be taken seriously. You have backed yourself into a corner little guy and can't seem to get out.

Admit you didn't expect me to take it this far and you are now stuck lol

You have quite the imagination.

If only that counted for intellect.

Bye now, son.

Look, we've never had a White House divorce. Right now, Melania looks like the most diminutive and disrespected woman in America. Her husband has demonstrated Bill Clinton levels of disrespect for her, and shows no signs of stopping. We all cringed when Hillary stood by her man.

I think this is an opportunity for that questionably legal immigrant to fling off her golden burqa and become an independent and compelling voice for women. If #metoo means anything, it means that any woman, no matter how famous or kept or Slavic, owes herself the dignity of being treated like a real, flesh-and-blood person, and not some plastic ornament on the shelf.

Melania's most interesting human moment came when she plagiarized Michelle. She looked up to Michelle, and for good reason. She was eloquent and charismatic, a little rough around the edges, down for her family, and above all a determined, chin-up, bad motherfucker. Melania could be that too. Don't think she doesn't feel herself and her son being humiliated every day by the Oaf in Chief; she thinks about leaving him all the time.

What do you say, WR? If there's one thing we can all agree about on immigration and feminism, it's that immigrants should work to make their own dreams come true, and women should stand on their feet instead of a hashtag.

Plus, imagine the lulz.

Troll thread

Michelle eloquent and charismatic? You think eloquence is someone who begins her tenure as First Lady by completely disrespecting the United States? Get the fuck out of here and enjoy the next 7 years of progress

Troll thread

Michelle eloquent and charismatic? You think eloquence is someone who begins her tenure as First Lady by completely disrespecting the United States? Get the fuck out of here and enjoy the next 7 years of progress

This guy hated the black woman in office ^^^

This guy hated the black woman in office ^^^

It has nothing to do with skin color

"For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback,"

She is a disgusting pig just like her racist husband

"For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback,"

Like I said... This guy hate the blacks ^^^^^^

Sounds awfully similar to "I feel like America had lost it's greatness in my lifetime, but now that greatness is coming back". Not sure I'd call that disrespectful.

<Fedor23>
on second thoughts, take the shitshow up a notch, trumpers voted for a reality show president, lets give em what they want.

Last edited:
No and I HATE TRUMP, but the First Lady and his young children are off limits imo. Its sickening when family members are caught in the crosshairs. Eric and Don Jr are fair game though. Those idiots are so cringey

Troll thread

She didn't disrespect the US, just White Supremacy.

Last edited:
aaaaaaaaannnnndddddd nnnnneeewwww!!!
adult-entertainment-actress-stormy-daniels-attends-a-truly-evening-picture-id73571106
i cant wait for her to shake the queens hand on the state visit, the 21 gun salute will go off prematurely.....

Back