Social Should they ban assault weapons in the US?

Should they ban assault weapons in the US?

• Total voters
Cool, I don't see any problem with everyone having a bazooka or Stinger, I mean, what could possibly go wrong? A bad guy with a bazooka goes on a rampage then I'm sure a good guy with a bazooka will solve the problem, amirite?

He will go on a rampage, for about what? 1 minute, until which he is shot down by someone else who has a gun. You really didn't think this trough, if everyone is well armed, that acts as a deterrent.

Cool, I don't see any problem with everyone having a bazooka or Stinger, I mean, what could possibly go wrong? A bad guy with a bazooka goes on a rampage then I'm sure a good guy with a bazooka will solve the problem, amirite?

Agreed. Yes. I dont see any problem with it either.

That would actually be awesome. I think cannons, mortars, and lots of other artillery should also be allowed. I don't see what harm it could do for the populace to be well armed against the tyranny of the government. It will in fact act as a great deterrent for government officials who think they can do whatever the fuck they want, that and the qualified immunity doctrine being removed.

Cool, and if Bill Gates wants to buy a couple of F35's it's all good right?

He will go on a rampage, for about what? 1 minute, until which he is shot down by someone else who has a gun. You really didn't think this trough, if everyone is well armed, that acts as a deterrent.

If that was the case then why does the US have the highest murder and crime rate for a Western nation even though it has the most number of guns among the population?

Seems you really didn't think this through, huh?

Agreed. Yes. I dont see any problem with it either.

Cool, at least you're consistent. Nevermind that every mass shooting would probably be an aircraft being shot down with a Stinger by a guy having "a bad day", the important thing is everyone having access to every weapon.

Now there's just the issue of "Well-Regulated" but we'll leave that for another thread.

Cool, at least you're consistent. Nevermind that every mass shooting would probably be an aircraft being shot down with a Stinger by a guy having "a bad day", the important thing is everyone having access to every weapon.

Now there's just the issue of "Well-Regulated" but we'll leave that for another thread.

There's no issue. Well regulated meaning well maintained in order to defend against the government if need be. And given that the militia are made up of the people which is why it goes onto say in the next sentence the peoples right shall not be infringed.

Who set the limit at high explosives? How can one fight a tyrannical government if they're not allowed the same weapons?

I've answered plenty of your questions. Now explain what "well regulated' means.

Poll missing an option

Just let them bang, bro

<{JustBleed}>

However they define it, I can't imagine it making a difference.
The way that America differs from every other developed nation in terms of ownership and proliferation, is the idea of firearms ownership for common self defence.
You made your bed on that one a long time ago.

Who set the limit at high explosives? How can one fight a tyrannical government if they're not allowed the same weapons?
You might want to take a look at the ATF, they set those rules. It sounds like you have a lot to read up on if you want to have a serious conversation with anyone on here.

However they define it, I can't imagine it making a difference.
The way that America differs from every other developed nation in terms of ownership and proliferation, is the idea of firearms ownership for common self defence.
You made your bed on that one a long time ago.

Will happily lay down in that bed. The way it should be.

That'll be a naw from me. I hope gun laws are loosened if anything. Anyone thinking they can rely on their local government or the Fed's after 2020 has their heads firmly up their ass. Buy some body armor if you're so terrified. Or just, leave the country? It's awash in firearms, not sure why people that don't like them would live here.

Bought two extra spring field saints today just cuz why the fuck not

f all you fun control freaks, defund your pos cities police departments and enjoy your murder increases. I wont wait around until you get your purple haired heads out or your pansexual assholes to be able to not take matters into my own hands if hopefully god forbids i run into people that wanna step foot on my property and disrupt my prosperity. Im not target or best buy, they should take notes. When will libtards realize who the bad guys are?

The taliban has done a fantastic job with rusty aks and milk jugs with fertilizer wrapped with tape with wooden pressure blocks.

tenor.gif

No. Assault weapons aren't dangerous in the hands of non crazy people.

We should have stricter controls on who is allowed to have a gun, and registry of weapons to ensure thry aren't being sold to criminals. Guns should not be flowing around with no records.

That said, if you are a legitimate gun owner, I see no reason for there to be restrictions on what kinds of guns you own. If you are responsible, there is no reason that fully automatic weapons should be banned. Explosives would need even more handling restrictions, but if someone is ok to have a gun I don't see why explosives would be worse.

Cool, and if Bill Gates wants to buy a couple of F35's it's all good right?

If that was the case then why does the US have the highest murder and crime rate for a Western nation even though it has the most number of guns among the population?

Certainly, I have nothing against Bill Gates doing that.

If what's the case? It isn't the case, so many citizens are being hindered from buying guns. Not only are they being hindered from doing so but being hindered from taking them places where criminals do take their guns and shoot people. But let's say it is the case, I would venture some armed citizens killing other armed citizens is better than many many more unarmed citizens being killed by police or military force on the order of government officials. In one scenario armed citizens can stop a lunatic armed citizen from killing more people. In the other scenario police or military force cannot be stopped unless illegally armed citizens do something about it.

I did think it through as you can see. You unfortunately really didn't.

If you take out like the top 5-10 of the democrat cities with their violent voters, america still has the most guns on earth and a very low violent firearm rate.

If you subtract the urban violence scourge, america has a very low gun crime rate.

those are just the facts.

America used to he just like the people of Israel. Armed to the teeth with guns everyone, but a sense of togetherness and people didn’t want to hurt each other.

the globalists ruined that. On purpose

Back