Should TRT be legal?

true...

what im saying is that they could reduce the allowed ranges... not make it completely illegal
They could. But then you run into the problem of fighters wanting to keep their levels at the highest allowable range to get all the benefits they can and it’s just a matter of time for them to go slightly over even when taking the same amount weekly because your body’s natural test levels go up and down depending on exercise, diet, sleep etc.

<TrumpWrong1>

Thats for endogenous. When you are taking exo, it gets shutdown... So this is a non issue
Trt isn’t a one size fits all. Yes it can and has shut down levels but doses are based on your current level. It’s not prescribed the same to everyone. Your current natural level will always drop but not everyone’s will completely shut down so constant modifying of doses while trying to keep levels up on the high side will only be a matter of time before you go overboard. Rothwell and Vitor for example

Trt isn’t a one size fits all. Yes it can and has shut down levels but doses are based on your current level. It’s not prescribed the same to everyone. Your current natural level will always drop but not everyone’s will completely shut down so constant modifying of doses while trying to keep levels up on the high side will only be a matter of time before you go overboard. Rothwell and Vitor for example
No... test will completely shut you down.

Other anabolics might only suppress you as they bind to a part the androgen receptors making leutenizing hormone downregulate and test production to decrease... If they dont compeltely bind 100%...

But if your body is already receiving a hefty dose of test your body sees it as enough to not need to procude any of its own...

You see... testosterone production works through a feedback loop. Test is produced as your body sees the need for it... If you are already supplying from exogenous sources, it simply stops.

I have never seen testosterone supplementation been prescribed "partially"... like "im only going to supplement with enough to suppress my patient 50% and the other 50% he will produce by himself"

You either jump into the pool full body or not with trt.

Other anabolics might only suppress you as they bind to a part the androgen receptors making leutenizing hormone downregulate and test production to decrease... If they dont compeltely bind 100%...

But if your body is already receiving a hefty dose of test your body sees it as enough to not need to procude any of its own...

You see... testosterone production works through a feedback loop. Test is produced as your body sees the need for it... If you are already supplying from exogenous sources, it simply stops.

I have never seen testosterone supplementation been prescribed "partially"... like "im only going to supplement with enough to suppress my patient 50% and the other 50% he will produce by himself"

Two people taking the same amount of test won’t guarantee same results. They base the amount given on the amount you produce. You can shut down anyone’s with the right amount yes but not everyone needs the same amount. If everyone’s end result was the same while taking trt then there would be no reason to measure a dose for how much you need to hit normal levels. If guy 1 produces no test and guy 2 is slightly on the low side ain’t no way in hell they’ll be prescribed the same dose.

Abuse of test yes 100% you’re natural test shuts down

Two people taking the same amount of test won’t guarantee same results. They base the amount given on the amount you produce.
While the first part of this statement is true, the second is where the problem lies.

The reason for the first statement to be correct is not how much you produce, but many different variables that have nothing to do with that. Like how much convertion each individual will have from aromatize and 5 alpha reductase enzymes into estrogen and DHT for example.

Also, thyroid fuction can interfere with absorption of creams in certain individuals and whatnot, making them non-responders to that method.

Like i said... there are way more variables, but these are some, just to name a few.

The reason a doctor tests you to adjust the dosage is to keep in the normal range through increasing or decreasing the dose according to what your lab results indicate, as too low or too high can cause unwanted side-effects.

However... the reason why the dose was too low or too high, nobody can usually pinpoint... and it isnt the result of the individual endogenous production like you seem to think

;)

While the first part of this statement is true, the second is where the problem lies.

The reason for the first statement to be correct is not how much you produce, but many different variables that have nothing to do with that. Like how much convertion each individual will have from aromatize and 5 alpha reductase enzymes into estrogen and DHT for example.

Also, thyroid fuction can interfere with absorption of creams in certain individuals and whatnot, making them non-responders to that method.

Like i said... there are way more variables, but these are some, just to name a few.

The reason a doctor tests you to adjust the dosage is to keep in the normal range through increasing or decreasing the dose according to what your lab results indicate, as too low or too high can cause unwanted side-effects.

However... the reason why the dose was too low or too high, nobody can usually pinpoint... and it isnt the result of the individual endogenous production like you seem to think

;)
what you said right there is just more problems you run into if you bring back trt with a lower allowable limit. If a dr is adjusting your test levels and can’t pinpoint why you had a high dose and there’s a lower allowance level then that’s a failed test. Conversion to estrogen is usually an indicator, not always, that you’re on a higher dose and your body’s hormone levels are trying to even themselves out and taking an estrogen suppresser or blocker to fix that problem will also result in a failed test.

what you said right there is just more problems you run into if you bring back trt with a lower allowable limit. If a dr is adjusting your test levels and can’t pinpoint why you had a high dose and there’s a lower allowance level then that’s a failed test. Conversion to estrogen is usually an indicator, not always, that you’re on a higher dose and your body’s hormone levels are trying to even themselves out and taking an estrogen suppresser or blocker to fix that problem will also result in a failed test.

so what? thats not the point i was addressing... thats a completely different issue

stop trying to run around circles here

the fact is what you have been replying to me about trt isnt exactly right

i have nothing else to add

Back