Should UFC re-sign Luke Rockhold?

Both of them looked really bad in their karate fight.
This. Luke was clearly on his heels cuz he likes to be a distance fighter and was lucky Schilling didn't press him more (you see that in the second round when Luke was in the corner on his ass and running off after that), but Luke was always looking to stay away. And even with that pick and choose level of inactivity, he was still getting lazy and/or full of himself as usual, by dropping his hands by the first round and throwing hardly even half-assed kicks, whose only success was dependent on his tendency to hold the chamber a bit longer. He was breathing out of his mouth after one round of basically nothing. He got his nose busted too, so I figure it was only gonna take one more round before he decided to give up on the fight like he does, so it's good he was able to get that TKO in, but ultimately, it was on Joe Schilling, so that does nothing to suggest Luke should be in the UFC.

Last edited:
He just TKO'd Joe Schilling and has only lost to the best of the best in the UFC.

I'm sure there are some lower level UFC guys he can beat....
Joe Shilling has no real power anymore and sucks these days. With that being said you must bring back Rockhold. I love watching his dumb arrogant self get KO'ed, it's the best.

Please no.

Rockhold got wrecked by Mike Perry and got his nose broken despite KOing Schilling.

Aside from maybe a last hurrah with Weidman, Rockhold needs to stay away from combat sports.

Beating Schilling in karate doesn't mean much. He's an ok kickboxer who came out of retirement at 40 years old for that fight.

Not a big fan of it, even if it was a rematch against Weidman.

If you can conceive it then you can believe it then you can achieve it

Shut the fuck up

*dana belly laugh

Lol what? Joe was ranked top 3 in the world at MW in kick boxing 10 years ago and is a former GLORY champ. How do you consider that a C-Level fighter? MMA fans that don't watch Kick boxing speaking on things they don't know anything about again, I guess.
He's 40 years old and hadn't fought in 5 years. He's below C-level now.

Back