Should Vinny Mac etc Override Their Employee Dana Re. Francis?

The WWE has created zero stars since John Cena and their ratings have gone down the toilet. Most people on the street would not recognize Roman Reigns. This is not a coincidence.

So youre saying that WWE is purposely killing their own ratings because of this supposed no stars policy of theirs, thats quite the dedication on their part

I was shocked to see how bad Vince looked at the event. I don’t watch or following wrestling so I’ve only seen the gifs and emojis of him and god damn he looked like he was on borrowed time yesterday.
Agreed. He looked like
I was shocked to see how bad Vince looked at the event. I don’t watch or following wrestling so I’ve only seen the gifs and emojis of him and god damn he looked like he was on borrowed time yesterday.
he reminded me of this dude
boris-natasha.jpg

No. It doesn’t matter how much money Dana and co throw at him Francis wasn’t going to sign unless UFC changed their business practices
What you actually mean is the UFC had to allow Ngannou to box. Don’t start lying now. I posted quotes from about 15 different articles from a year before the Ngannou/Gane fight until Ngannou left.

Time and time again his ONLY condition was that he be allowed to box. Don’t try to rewrite history. And don’t lie to do it either.

None of the bullshit he said after the fact about healthcare, a committee for grievances, etc..

UFC doesn't need Ngannou, you are overestimating his star power. He has no charisma just like his white counterpart Pavlovich and UFC's main focus is muslims right now, that's where the money came from. Ngannou's stock will slowly drop this is the highest point of his life right now. Francis did UFC a favor because casuals don't know his relationship with the UFC but they know he is an ex UFC champ who beat the best HW boxer in the world. Hardcore fans will watch either way, even the biggest Dana haters in this forum will never stop watching the UFC

Why do people think Vince McMahon has any say over Dana or the UFC? He wasn't even allowed to keep booking WWE.

Vince McMahon has no power over the MMA side of the company.

Vince doesn't even have power over the WWE side of the company lol

Ari Gold has already established his dominance and even gave Vince a "task". Ari did that interview with Sports Illustrated and said Vince's sole job now with WWE is to help work on media rights deals.

Vince doesn't even have power over the WWE side of the company lol

Ari Gold has already established his dominance and even gave Vince a "task". Ari did that interview with Sports Illustrated and said Vince's sole job now with WWE is to help work on media rights deals.

The WWE product is vastly superior now that HHH is now the head booker. Just a few years ago the WWE writing was terrible with no long term booking. If Vince was still in charge there is no chance that the Bloodline and Judgment Day storylines wouldn't have got dropped about 2 months after they started.

I don't see the point in this TKO merger if it doesn't lead to some invasion angle. Dana should hire Shane McMahon, or better yet Stephanie, this draws the ire of the other McMahons and plants the seeds for a WWE invasion of UFC. Trips brings in Ngannou to win the UFC HW title and bring it to RAW but Ngannou doublecrosses him and makes a disparaging remark about Stephanie's, or Shane's, breasts. So Triple H is now even angrier and challenges Francis to a slap fight contest with the stipulation that if he wins he gets Dana in a steel cage match contested under Marquess of Queensberry rules for UFC and WWE pink slips. He beats Francis but only because HBK hits sweet chin music on him during the contest. In the cage match with Dana Trips is about to hit the pedigree but Vince's theme music starts playing and Vince walks out proclaiming he already owns UFC and has orchestrated the whole thing.

That or bust.

I don't see the point in this TKO merger if it doesn't lead to some invasion angle. Dana should hire Shane McMahon, or better yet Stephanie, this draws the ire of the other McMahons and plants the seeds for a WWE invasion of UFC. Trips brings in Ngannou to win the UFC HW title and bring it to RAW but Ngannou doublecrosses him and makes a disparaging remark about Stephanie's, or Shane's, breasts. So Triple H is now even angrier and challenges Francis to a slap fight contest with the stipulation that if he wins he gets Dana in a steel cage match contested under Marquess of Queensberry rules for UFC and WWE pink slips. He beats Francis but only because HBK hits sweet chin music on him during the contest. In the cage match with Dana Trips is about to hit the pedigree but Vince's theme music starts playing and Vince walks out proclaiming he already owns UFC and has orchestrated the whole thing.

That or bust.

I don't want that fake UFC bullshit anywhere near this great sport of professional wrestling.

Why is this in the pwd? Move this trash in the heavies where it belongs

TKO Holdings does not do boxing so it's best to get Francis Ngannou out, or buy or start a boxing promotion which Dana says he wants to do.

Not sure what is going on with Vince. First he tried taking over the script writing from Triple H and Ariel Emanuel had to order him to let Triple H do his job. Now Vince has dumped a third of his shares in TKO on the market and Ariel Emanuel is buying them as fast as he can TKO is making big money though the stocks are not moving.
Vince McMahon Will Sell 8.4 Million Shares of WWE-UFC Company TKO, Ari Emanuel Interested in 1 Million

Francis Ngannou would have made them money but boxing promotions are struggling getting the fights they want and between big fights to find more big fights one Francis is not enough look at matchroom right now they had many big fights and are desperate to get another big fight going even with all their boxing stars the stars cost a lot and putting on the events....

Last edited:
Back