Should white belts be allowed to create threads?

Amerika said:
Seriously? Lets open this up for discussion.

Too many pointless threads created by white belts on this site. Shouldn't they earn their stripes with reply-only before they start making threads?

Yes they should be allowed to. look at you, you joined in april of last year, and you're only a yellow belt. I've seen people who joined last month, and have over 3,000 posts. Yes it's annoying when some people join or start a new profile for the express purpose of starting annoying threads. Today was a good example of that. but if you spend all day making stupid posts, you can make yellow belt in one day. That doesn't mean you know more about mma than anybody, or have intelligent points to contribute. If you want to stop annoying threads by banning white belt posts, then belts should be determined by join date rather than post count.

you guys are so fuckin gay with this belt shit. you actually look at it as some sort of big accomplishment. what about the people that couldnt afford a computer, or just didnt give a shit until now, that have been training there whole life, or have been a fan forever, or both. start caring about the sport and shut the fuck up about some stupid belt. i bet the majority of people that complain about white belts never trained a day in there life, and look at sherdogs belt like its the real thing

Schatje said:
You act like a dude with a whitebelt tattoo'd to his ass.

So far, you're a bigger keyboard goon than anyone right now. Quit bein a crybaby, sack up, and start a GOOD thread.

Or just stfu.

Either will suffice.

This from a guy who doesn't even know the basic rules of PRIDE....

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=314241

:icon_lol:

You're probably a TUF fan, n00b

NO!

Why should we (whitebelts) be able to come-in and make front-page on day 1...?! Whitebelts should have to pay their dues, and not be able to create a shitty newb thread until they're yellow-belts!

PS. Ban post-whores trying to fuck the system!

I have an idea. How bout you can't post threads if you are an idiot. Damn if only their was a way to judge that. Which happens to not be by someones post count or belt color. Why is it that a million posts are about. How white belts shouldn't be allowed to post. A little ironic don't you think.

fireballkid said:
Yes they should be allowed to. look at you, you joined in april of last year, and you're only a yellow belt. I've seen people who joined last month, and have over 3,000 posts. Yes it's annoying when some people join or start a new profile for the express purpose of starting annoying threads. Today was a good example of that. but if you spend all day making stupid posts, you can make yellow belt in one day. That doesn't mean you know more about mma than anybody, or have intelligent points to contribute. If you want to stop annoying threads by banning white belt posts, then belts should be determined by join date rather than post count.

Well there's gotta be some system in place. lets figure it out.

Amerika said:
Seriously? Lets open this up for discussion.

Too many pointless threads created by white belts on this site. Shouldn't they earn their stripes with reply-only before they start making threads?

WOW!!! You have had a yellow belt for 10 minutes and already you forgot where u came from huh? Don't be a punk.

jns said:
I dont live in America, but you said any gym, so would you be willing to travel (dont forget your video camera) to come fight? lol

I've been to Canada for competitions plenty of times before.

Amerika said:
Spoken like a true white belt n00b.

Know your role, slugger.

lol. I swear I saw you posting as a white belt like 3 days ago.

You've been creating crappy threads for a while now, and we haven't banned you yet. If you don't like something, stop reading it.

LUPY said:
WOW!!! You have had a yellow belt for 10 minutes and already you forgot where u came from huh? Don't be a punk.

YET ANOTHER QUEER WHO LACKS THE BASIC FUNDAMENTALS OF READING COMPREHENSION.

I'm not going to repeat myself, but I have proven to be here for a while. Actually longer than you n00b.

LuckyDay said:
lol. I swear I saw you posting as a white belt like 3 days ago.

You've been creating crappy threads for a while now, and we haven't banned you yet. If you don't like something, stop reading it.

I was a white belt three days ago?

wtf

I've been here for three years. Over 1400 posts. SHUT UP N00B

Amerika said:
Ummmmmmmmmm

are you serious?

There are plenty of fighters on this site. Pay attention, newbie. My point is I'm sick of keyboard warriors talking tough behind their computer screen yet when you call them out they make nervous jokes.

Well I'm calling jns out, I'll meet him at any gym at any time.

LOL - You say newbie like it is an insult. Glass Joe - you don't have any more information about the people you are calling Keyboard Warriors than they do about you. Well actually, by your ASStonishing record, they should probably have more confidence than you do.

How do you know that all of these guys are keyboard warriors??? Why are you calling people out anyway. First off, you know it won't happen, and you know that when you do they are going to come back at you with insults and laughs....I mean look at how bent out of shape you get. You are seriously entertaining...

Keep it up man, this is great - I wish I could watch one of your fights that would probably be even better. Do you have any vids of all these guys who kicked your ass? Hook them up man.

mysexisfartsy said:
I have an idea. How bout you can't post threads if you are an idiot. Damn if only their was a way to judge that. Which happens to not be by someones post count or belt color. Why is it that a million posts are about. How white belts shouldn't be allowed to post. A little ironic don't you think.

when i am President King of America i'll be able to clean this up...but until then...sorry not much i can do buddy....
how about before you are allowed to create a new post make them look at a faq and pass a little quiz about what is or isn't suitable for a new topic?...then if they blatantly break the rules....BAN

Doc Louis said:
LOL - You say newbie like it is an insult. Glass Joe - you don't have any more information about the people you are calling Keyboard Warriors than they do about you. Well actually, by your ASStonishing record, they should probably have more confidence than you do.

How do you know that all of these guys are keyboard warriors??? Why are you calling people out anyway. First off, you know it won't happen, and you know that when you do they are going to come back at you with insults and laughs....I mean look at how bent out of shape you get. You are seriously entertaining...

Keep it up man, this is great - I wish I could watch one of your fights that would probably be even better. Do you have any vids of all these guys who kicked your ass? Hook them up man.

It seems as if you want to take a shot at my record too. You are also saying that I shouldn't assume that others are keyboard warriors, but usually fighters don't take shots at other fighters' records because they respect what it is all about to fight and compete.

But you seem to get real defensive about me assuming people are keyboard warriors, is that to say that you are a fighter yourself. You seem to be intrigued by my record, why don't we step into the ring sambo.

Amerika said:
:icon_lol:

This from a white belt n00b
Maybe we can filter the "bad threads" by asking Amerika himself if the thread passes the "Amerika test", if he approves it, then we can all post on it.

I dont think Amerika would want a thread-starting-standard to be based on education level considering some of his childish responses.:wink:

Amerika said:
I've been to Canada for competitions plenty of times before.

Looks like Canada won decisively. I don't live in Canada either sorry tuff guy.

In order to avoid more TUF noob threads and Donny7 threads, yes. The sacrifice is worth it!!

Amerika said:
Like who? Name three.

Dude.. I don't even gotta name em. Scroll to the bottom of a page and look at related threads. There's 5 of them with the exact same shit, just different titles. You went to bitch about whitebelts and from doing that, you became what you hated. Define "irony". You've been around here long enough to know how this joint works.

Back