Should you hit a woman if she throws the first punch?

No man should ever strike a woman, child, or animal in any way, shape or form. For any reason.

But seriously, homeboy. What if a pigeon shat on your head? Wouldn't you feel the slightest urge to smack its beak upside down or pull a @Pwent and kill it with a pebble and enjoy yourself a nice pigeon meal like @Pugilistic does?

What if she had a gun to your wife and child and demanded that you hit her or else she would pull the trigger?
Hahaha ok I shouldn't have put ANY reason. In that case I would kill the bitch.

Btw great username

I'd only use the amount of force deemed necessary to defend myself and that goes for both sexes.
There are some really big and strong women who could hurt me severely in a fist fight so they'd get it along with most physically able men.
I wouldn't beat a 3 foot tall man unconscious even if he tried to fight me and the same goes for a 95lb girl.

Perfect answer.

There isn't any be-all / end-all answer. Violence is too complex to reduce into platitudes like, "Men should never hit women under any circumstances."

This is how I see it: if I let a girl kick my ass, I got a lot of family and friends whose feelings I care about that are going to want some comeuppance. Did my lack of action do me any good? Does society ever win when good people don't defend themselves?

i dont need to, you just grab a girl and shake them and they usually back down real quick

Should you start question threads asking people's opinions and then answer them yourself in the first sentence?

The answer is no.

Hope TS gets beat up by a girl some day.

Once a girl smacked me for no reason. I smacked her back. With my dick

Screen-Shot-2015-05-14-at-10.38.26-AM.png

Damn Conor looks old. He better stop them drugs.

LOL at TS even meeting a girl.

What if a prime Ann Wolfe was the woman throwing hands? I think I'd have to swing back in that situation.

simple answer is yes,bitches need to learn that they don't get a free pass to assault men because they're women.

This is total bullshit. If a bitch hits me first I'll hit her back with something close to equal force. I wouldn't beat her down but I'll strike back in self defense to make her cut it out. If a chick was fucking with my girlfriend and I thought she posed a legit threat to her well being I would K a bitch TFO. And her man could get it next too

Wouldn't punch a girl, but I'd have no problem front kicking a bitch if to get her off me. To the body of course, not the head. Just to push her away with enough force that she gets the message.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back