Should you hit a woman if she throws the first punch?

QxoD6xz.gif
Combo_ea6759_1961866.gif

Last edited:
I might slap her left tit lightly but the buck stops there

No man should ever strike a woman, child, or animal in any way, shape or form. For any reason.

Liar. If a tiger was trying to buttfuck you, you would react with the quickness I guarantee

Liar. If a tiger was trying to buttfuck you, you would react with the quickness I guarantee
I would let it rape and eat me. It's a fucking tiger you aren't gonna stop it anyway might as well just give in and hope it likes you enough to not eat you afterwards

A challenger appears!

tumblr_ncpwooae2C1qi1d8wo1_400.gif

Stronk and good reflexes too. Even if you trained ufc and can tricep pushdown the whole stack, that's probably the minimum to survive such a beast.

For fucks sake,if you betas havent learned a guillotine or an RNC,you guys got bigger problems than defending yourself against a girl (lol)

The answer is no. You should never hit a woman. A simple bear hug submission is all that is required. The physical/biological differences between the sexes ultimately create a dangerous disparity. This is not a case of "muh equality". This is equivalent to hitting a baby. You do not hit a baby because they are physically inferior and vulnerable first and foremost. Sure, they are cognitively unaware, but I've socked a few retards that came swinging at me. WWE No Mercy 2007.

I think you would get your ass kicked by anyone anytime. I would take most women in a fight against you.

No matter what, you never hit a woman.

That's what leg kicks are for

I had this Armenian friend. He was a good, chill guy but he almost got into trouble because of some whiny broad. She talked a whole bunch of smack while she kept tackling him, trying to punch him in the face.

She didn't like it when he stopped her and started giving her the Knees of Justice. Then she was all like "oh, I was a grounded fighter! I don't know what month it is! He's a scumbag! How could he knee!?"

Luckily most people around saw how much of a whiny bitch she was and my friend didn't take any kind of hit to his reputation.

This is fucking funny. But I don't think people are getting it.

In all seriousness though, the way I look at it is this. It is hard enough in this day and age to make a highly accurate assessment of a strangers fighting abilities. But if I believe an altercation is imminent with another equally matched male that is not stumbling drunk (I prefer to fight only the shitfaced when I am sober-keeps the W-L record solid) or possibly one with superior skills, I will almost always strike first and ruthlessly. Fuck if I am going to give up that tactical advantage.

But the ladies are always going to get the first punch or attack salvo. And while I would probably never go closed fist to the face of a lady, she would most likely find herself being launched or otherwise neutralized. But even an equal response to a female attack in public can lead to odds you don't want to have to deal with.

If a woman puts herself in a mans spot she atleast deserves a heat check. Arn Anderson style spinebuster is fine too.

I dated a chick for a while that was bpd and occasionally shit would get nuts. I had grappling matches with this woman that would probably put half the key board warriors in the heavies to shame.

How was the sex?

Not if it's my girlfriend or something. But if it's just some bitch holding plex she's getting dropped.

Back