"Show Me the Money" - Jon Bones Jones

I’m gonna be honest- there is no other logical route to take other than to request a fuck load of money. Francis sends dudes to retirement

Why the fuck would he not avoid Francis? Why does he have to fight him at all?

jones has legit losses in his last few fights wether you like it or not against much shittier opposition than Francis, he also has had to cheat in order to win important fights. No I don’t want to see it

Anybody who wouldn't demand max money to fight that monster as their first HW fight is a fucking fool. So there's that.

Dana: "Okay"

OIP.JHNqhpzxCH3AEVr16uTrDwHaE8

JBJ: "..........."

I would love to see Jones twitching on his back in the middle of the octagon, but I'm not going to get my hopes up that the fight ever happens. Even Jones can't be THAT stupid.

He is going to ask for at least 25 million or more. And if i was him. I would ask for 100million. Thats how much i would need to face uncertain death.

Jones opening the door to run away from this fight.

Someone needs to put his face on that Jason Momoa commercial. Removing all his muscles and shit.

We'll be hearing the announcement of Jan Blachowicz vs Jon Jones in the fall if 2021 soon enough.

Dana could back up a Brink's truck full of cash to Bone's house and something tells me it still somehow "wouldn't be enough" to fight Francis. Bones looked pretty bad in his last 2 Light Heavyweight fights and arguably lost one, if not both of them. I personally think he lost the Reyes fight.
IMO, Bones does not want any part of Calm Francis and no amount of money will change that.

What will be ufc excuse to not pay Jon Jones is the real question?

They stared at each other for 15 minutes scared of each other. Jones does not have knock out power like Lewis.
yeah, hes 100 times better fighter. Ngannou will be eaten alive in the clinch and on the outside. I love it, you all hyping Ngannou just like before the first fight with Miocic. 50-45 Jones

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back