Shoyoroll's Batch 10 *pic*

I find the compadre quite rascist and actually, not that great.

Compadre + brown gi = brownie

Untasteful
Posted via Mobile Device

+juan.....I'm digging the Compadre more than the Americana.

Last edited:
Hmm so if you are neither from the US or a brown belt this batch is completely useless to you. Wicked.

Does anyone know if you are guaranteed a gi if you order in their two-hour time period? Or will some sizes run out?

I have a stand-up class when ordering starts, and don't want to skip class just to order a gi.

Thanks!

i'm liking the Compadre...

will this be heavier than the pearl weave models??

i'm liking the Compadre...

will this be heavier than the pearl weave models??

I believe they will be heavier as they are both gold weave. I'm gonna get the Americana to go with my blue belt but I'm pissed that they didn't do purple on black.

I'm digging the Americana. 450gsm gold weave, blue with white and red accents, hell yeah! My gf will probably yell at me for buying another gi, but if it isn't perfect, they def flip well on ebay. . .

i was checking it out on budovideos and it dosent have a a3s in the sizing but they are still going to be selling it right?

How come they didn't mention the pre sale date on their facebook? Is it really 5/20 at noon?

How come they didn't mention the pre sale date on their facebook? Is it really 5/20 at noon?

the gi's are already up on budovideos for people to see (obviously you can't pre-order yet) and it says the date and time.

"**This gi will be available for presale purchase on 5/20 at Noon (Pacific Time) and for 2 hours only.
***ETA of gi is 8/2011-9/2011."

that is a little retarded... why at noon on a Friday? Don't people work and attend school? I know most work places and even in college (at least mine) they block online purchasing... why not do it in the evening or on the weekend at noon. But it is because of stupid shit like that I would only of owned the BlackStar and the Superlite RS that were available in a local store.

Does anyone know if you are guaranteed a gi if you order in their two-hour time period? Or will some sizes run out?

I'd assume so since you're paying up front to have your gi made.

Anybody have any idea what the shrinkage will be like with these? Are they similar to any previous [goldweave] batches? Goldweaves are known to shrink.

I have never had a Shoyoroll Gi. At 5'8" and 150-160 pounds should I go A1 or A2? I have heard they run big.

The A3 run to large for me and the A2 is small...the A3S was great on top but pants were toooo tight...dont know if they changed that

I actually hope the gold weave shrinks a lot this was I can get the A3 top just right as I have mastered the art of shrinking

**This gi will be available for presale purchase on 5/20 at Noon (Pacific Time) and for 2 hours only.
***ETA of gi is 8/2011-9/2011.
$169.95

Wow, that is just brilliant. We're talking about Tito Ortiz/Frank Shamrock level of hyping skills here. One hell of a way to make your gi stand out and create value for the brand.

The A3 run to large for me and the A2 is small...the A3S was great on top but pants were toooo tight...dont know if they changed that

I actually hope the gold weave shrinks a lot this was I can get the A3 top just right as I have mastered the art of shrinking

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

that is a little retarded... why at noon on a Friday? Don't people work and attend school? I know most work places and even in college (at least mine) they block online purchasing... why not do it in the evening or on the weekend at noon. But it is because of stupid shit like that I would only of owned the BlackStar and the Superlite RS that were available in a local store.

Most work places block online purchases? What is this based on?

I've got three SYR gis and I work, yet I am still able to get my pre-orders in.

Again people, its not that difficult to get one if you really want one and are semi-competent.

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

6 2 and a lean 195. I hate baggy gis and sleeves that are too short

I like them snug in the body

I had the syr lite (red logo) and it was the first run of the A3S...while the top was great the pants were like skinny jeans

I dont know if they relaxed the fit at all

I wish I could get a A3S top and A3 pant

Back