• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Signs pointing to Mike Perry hitting girlfriend before fight video started

Wow
His Girlfriend's coaching was actually pretty good in this fight also!
;)

Great investigating, who knew we had Sherlock Holmes types on Sherdog

What is it with UFC fighters hitting old people?
Seems to me that War Machine needs a new cellmate!
;)

You have a yellow card, maybe you should grow up. You're probably 50 years old telling someone to "grow up" on Sherdog,

It doesn't take old age to realize you are a very angry, confused, and dumb person.

And no, I'm not 50, do not watch anime, and do not think any physical altercation should lead to a fighter getting cut.

I do believe you are, however, a glaring imbecile, with a pretty pathetic demeanor, and with a vaguely hysterical tone.

You are just not that intelligent. That is fine. But try to grow up.

I wasn't even talking about Mike Perry you fucking dunce. Maybe read what I said before you respond to me and talk shit / virtue signal with a group of people.

Ok then why not verify that and have a "special purple name", that's how it works on this site right? Either way irrelevant. Maybe read what someone says before trying to crucify them. You didn't even read what I fucking said.

I read, I commented, I didn’t insult you or used foul language ... as you are doing towards me ...

“If he knocked me out” ... lol. If you guys fight, he IS knocking you out. And yes, followed by 5-10 unanswered bombs to the face. I like Mike but i would NOT approach for a pic or even say hi. He wants to be left alone.
he wants to be left alone in somebody elses house with everybody asking him to leave

Mike Perry should quit MMA and just do a career in banging hot white girls on Blacked.com

Nah. The reason he can bang hot chicks is because he is a MMA fighter. One of the perks.
If he was a regular dude, he'd be bangin 3's & 4's (maybe a 5 or 6 once in a while).

It doesn't take old age to realize you are a very angry, confused, and dumb person.

And no, I'm not 50, do not watch anime, and do not think any physical altercation should lead to a fighter getting cut.

I do believe you are, however, a glaring imbecile, with a pretty pathetic demeanor, and with a vaguely hysterical tone.

You are just not that intelligent. That is fine. But try to grow up.

You know nothing about me. You're a pathetic old man who lacks the reading comprehension or critical thinking to even understand the concept at hand, you went full virtue signaling mob over a perceived comment that I made, which I never did make.

Clearly you think you're some ninja/samurai like a traditional martial arts bullshitter, you live in a false sense of reality if you believe that fighters defending themselves or fighting in neutral situations is some abhorrent atrocity upon society. And no I am not talking about Perry specifically, if you read what I said before circle jerking you'd know that.

Don't try and patronize me when you are clearly 20-50 IQ points below me, I don't give a shit how old you are. You live in a fantasy land, probably a hippie or again...some anime weeb who believes the world is a beautiful peaceful utopia. It's not. And fighters shouldn't be cut automatically for getting into physical altercations outside the cage. That is a ridiculous precedent and standard to put forth, and only someone who has no grasp on reality would agree with it, i.e. you and the other 3 people crying about the injustices of fighters defending themselves or getting into roughly neutral-cause fights.

You know nothing about me. You're a pathetic old man who lacks the reading comprehension or critical thinking to even understand the concept at hand, you went full virtue signaling mob over a perceived comment that I made, which I never did make.

Clearly you think you're some ninja/samurai like a traditional martial arts bullshitter, you live in a false sense of reality if you believe that fighters defending themselves or fighting in neutral situations is some abhorrent atrocity upon society. And no I am not talking about Perry specifically, if you read what I said before circle jerking you'd know that.

Don't try and patronize me when you are clearly 20-50 IQ points below me, I don't give a shit how old you are. You live in a fantasy land, probably a hippie or again...some anime weeb who believes the world is a beautiful peaceful utopia. It's not. And fighters shouldn't be cut automatically for getting into physical altercations outside the cage. That is a ridiculous precedent and standard to put forth, and only someone who has no grasp on reality would agree with it, i.e. you and the other 3 people crying about the injustices of fighters defending themselves or getting into roughly neutral-cause fights.

Are you retarded? This is a serious question. You write these long meaningless long rants like you have no life.

You need a therapist, buddy.

Are you retarded? This is a serious question. You write these long meaningless long rants like you have no life.

I think he needs his mom to make him pancakes or something.

The UFC should have a clause in all of their contracts that if you get into any type of physical altercation outside of the cage you're immediately cut. There is no excuse for adults behaving this way, especially trained fighters.
Lol that's a lil overboard. I'm not necessarily saying for this situation, but for any physical altercation is ridiculous. These are cagefighters not librarians. Let the law handle it, then let these animals back in the cage to entertain us

]

Clearly you're illiterate if you think 3 tiny paragraphs is a long rant. Who's the one is who is retarded here? Go work on finishing your latest Dr. Seuss book you brainlet, you will get there one day Floyd.

I think he needs his mom to make him pancakes or something.

What a morally bankrupt ad hominem attack.

"Grow up" one could say to that. Bro you totally roasted me with that "your mom" joke when you're a 53 year old man with moderate autism. Good one little buddy. You live your life in fear of getting into bar fights, was that you in the video that Perry just eviscerated? I'm thinking it might have been

And you probably back down in every situation and stay inside 99% of the time even prior to the pandemic. Shit happens.

I never said I advocate for UFC fighters to go out and beat the shit out of random people, nor do I even support Perry in this situation at all from what I can see. I think he's a moron.

But at the same time what I literally said was you can't just CUT every fighter who gets into a physical altercation. They are literal fighters, that is their nature. And in some instances it's justified or at least neutral.

Let me guess, you like Jorge Masvidal though right? Didn't he knock out two guys in a club and a 3rd random guy in a bathroom allegedly? Cut his ass!

You like McGregor? He punched an old man, maybe after being pushed first, maybe not. Cut him. Perry? Cut. BJ Penn? Cut. Jason Knight, fuck him, already cut, but cut him again. Didn't Cerrone fight someone? Cut. That random female mma fighter who punched a guy jerking off to her? Cut! Jon Jones physically removed paint cans from Antifa twinks, that was too aggressive. Cut.

Get off your high horse dude, you can virtue signal for a few likes, feel good about it. You're still completely wrong and a complete hypocrite. Your strawman might fool a few sub 85 IQ players.

Yes, cut them all. If they can't be professionals then they no longer deserve to be paid by the largest prize fighting organization in the world. You don't see NFL players getting into fights because they would immediately be cut, it's part of their contracts.

And to address your first comment, back down from what? As an adult I have never once put myself in a position where I ever had to back down from a physical altercation because I'm not a complete and utter tool that provokes people.

This is really simple stuff. It's 2020, it's not acceptable to get into street fights to begin with and it's even more unacceptable when you're a trained professional. In some jurisdictions there are even laws where the repercussions for getting into a fights as a trained fighter are quite severe because just your training can make your own hands into legally qualify weapons.

What a morally bankrupt ad hominem attack.

"Grow up" one could say to that. Bro you totally roasted me with that "your mom" joke when you're a 53 year old man with moderate autism. Good one little buddy. You live your life in fear of getting into bar fights, was that you in the video that Perry just eviscerated? I'm thinking it might have been

I just think you need a hug or something. You seem upset. Read a book. Mawn the lawn. Go fishing.

Leave Mike Perry alone. He already has it hard enough as an African American man living in the good old U.S. of A

Lol that's a lil overboard. I'm not necessarily saying for this situation, but for any physical altercation is ridiculous. These are cagefighters not librarians. Let the law handle it, then let these animals back in the cage to entertain us

It's really not overboard, every other pro sport has clauses like this. it's part of the morality clauses in their contracts. Being a professional fighter is a privilege, not a right, if they can't learn to behave and control themselves then let them do something else with their small little brains.

gratuitous use of the N-BOMB

how can you attack an old fat bald guy and then wake up in the morning and look yourself in the mirror

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El Diego
Back