Rumored Signs pointing to Mike Perry hitting girlfriend before fight video started

So she's his coach and his sparring partner now?
Mike: hey babe can you hold pads for me?
Mike's girlfriend: Sure, be right back

20190326_160104fgfgfgjhfj.jpg

1157DFA9-08E3-4E27-AC71-AC02063CC7D8.jpeg

can we just do what sherdog does best and make a shoop out of this

Literally guy is saying you hit him over and over but yeah nice detective work idiot

All the reports that have come out say 3 people were assaulted by Mike. So we know 1. The old guy, 2. The “him” you refer to from the video, 3. A mystery person, potentially Perry’s own girlfriend.

Anyone who defends Perry is either 12 or has an IQ of 12.

He's a grown ass man, a professional fighter, and he's acting like a frat boy on spring break. He is a moron, and if he hit his girlfriend on top of that then he should be put in prison. Assaulting three people? You people need to grow up.

I can't believe people think that kind of behavior is reasonable. He is a fucking adult.

Are you so morally bankrupt that you can't see the difference between prize fighting where both people are paid professionals and idiots getting into street fights? I'm 41 years old, you know how many times I've been in a position where I had to get into a fight as an adult? ZERO. You know why? Because I'm not a moron who acts out and provokes people. You're so completely delusional it's actually quite frightening.

Humanity is a pretty dismal thing, ain't it?

I can't stand these girls that just flee the scene when their guy is doing crazy shit, of all people there you probably have the most power to speak some sense into the guy. Don't know if that's what happened obviously, but saw similar shit outside my window recently, two guys going after eachother, girl tries one time to stop it and then just walks off, when it was clear neither guy wanted her to get hurt and were both responding to her, it's like she just couldn't be bothered and let them fight.

Obviously Perry is an idiot and needs to take responsibility for his actions, but what kind of a relationship do you have where you just leave at a time like that
It reminds me of the time when Dee Devlin threw herself between Conor and Urijah Faber to stop them from fighting.* Now that's a girl that has your back!

*Granted, this altercation was possibly staged LOL

Being incarcerated in Florida is not the same thing as being from Florida. He is from Flint Michigan. He is choosing to live in Florida as a Flint boy.

Let me clarify, in addition to being incarcerated in Florida, he also split time between Florida and Michigan growing up, as his parents were divorced.

"Growing up in Flint, Mich., and Apopka, Perry learned to fight at a young age – but he also learned to steal. At age 19, his penchant for burglary landed him in house arrest and, later, jail time in Florida."
https://www.mcall.com/os-ufc-mike-perry-20171213-story.html

"Perry was born in Flint, Michigan, on September 15, 1991. For much of his life, he moved around to different schools between Michigan and Florida. This instability led him to a path of drugs, house arrest, probation violation, and jail.[5] Perry started training boxing at age 11, which led to his career in MMA.[2]"

Are you so morally bankrupt that you can't see the difference between prize fighting where both people are paid professionals and idiots getting into street fights? I'm 41 years old, you know how many times I've been in a position where I had to get into a fight as an adult? ZERO. You know why? Because I'm not a moron who acts out and provokes people. You're so completely delusional it's actually quite frightening.

And you probably back down in every situation and stay inside 99% of the time even prior to the pandemic. Shit happens.

I never said I advocate for UFC fighters to go out and beat the shit out of random people, nor do I even support Perry in this situation at all from what I can see. I think he's a moron.

But at the same time what I literally said was you can't just CUT every fighter who gets into a physical altercation. They are literal fighters, that is their nature. And in some instances it's justified or at least neutral.

Let me guess, you like Jorge Masvidal though right? Didn't he knock out two guys in a club and a 3rd random guy in a bathroom allegedly? Cut his ass!

You like McGregor? He punched an old man, maybe after being pushed first, maybe not. Cut him. Perry? Cut. BJ Penn? Cut. Jason Knight, fuck him, already cut, but cut him again. Didn't Cerrone fight someone? Cut. That random female mma fighter who punched a guy jerking off to her? Cut! Jon Jones physically removed paint cans from Antifa twinks, that was too aggressive. Cut.

Get off your high horse dude, you can virtue signal for a few likes, feel good about it. You're still completely wrong and a complete hypocrite. Your strawman might fool a few sub 85 IQ players.

Last edited:
Anyone who defends Perry is either 12 or has an IQ of 12.

He's a grown ass man, a professional fighter, and he's acting like a frat boy on spring break. He is a moron, and if he hit his girlfriend on top of that then he should be put in prison.

I can't believe people think that kind of behavior is reasonable. He is a fucking adult.
This. No reason to defend Perry and his actions, regardless if the old man initiated the fight or not. You have to understand that as a professional fighter you have the potential to kill or severely injury the average guy on the street.

Completely agree and sad to see there is so much idiocy around, with no understanding of the possible dire consequences of one’s moronic “tough” behavior.

I’m 48 and a former semi-pro fighter ... my last (totally idiotic and completely avoidable) non competitive fight was at age 20, so 28 years ago ... not due to the lack of aggressive provocative people around since then, but simply due to a modicum of intelligence and a preference for preserving safety (physical or legal) rather than a foolish ego.

There is almost ALWAYS a possibility to leave. Regardless if it means leaving your wallet or your ego behind: both are far less valuable than life, health, freedom.

Unfortunately there are a ridiculous amount of idiots on these forum that are pieces of shit just like Perry. Our sport doesn't always attract the most intelligent fans and it clearly shows that with this thread.

That's a horse of a different color. I have no tolerance for men, especially pro-fighters, abusing women in any way shape or form. If true, fuck Mike Plastic Perry.

And you probably back down in every situation and stay inside 99% of the time even prior to the pandemic. Shit happens.

I never said I advocate for UFC fighters to go out and beat the shit out of random people, nor do I even support Perry in this situation at all from what I can see. I think he's a moron.

But at the same time what I literally said was you can't just CUT every fighter who gets into a physical altercation. They are literal fighters, that is their nature. And in some instances it's justified or at least neutral.

Let me guess, you like Jorge Masvidal though right? Didn't he knock out two guys in a club and a 3rd random guy in a bathroom allegedly? Cut his ass!

You like McGregor? He punched an old man, maybe after being pushed first, maybe not. Cut him. Perry? Cut. BJ Penn? Cut. Jason Knight, fuck him, already cut, but cut him again. Didn't Cerrone fight someone? Cut. That random female mma fighter who punched a guy jerking off to her? Cut! Jon Jones physically removed paint cans from Antifa twinks, that was too aggressive. Cut.

Get off your high horse dude, you can virtue signal for a few likes, feel good about it. You're still completely wrong and a complete hypocrite. Your strawman might fool a few sub 85 IQ players.

I think you have no idea how stupid you actually are. Grow up.

Completely agree and sad to see there is so much idiocy around, with no understanding of the possible dire consequences of one’s moronic “tough” behavior.

I’m 48 and a former semi-pro fighter ... my last (totally idiotic and completely avoidable) non competitive fight was at age 20, so 28 years ago ... not due to the lack of aggressive provocative people around since then, but simply due to a modicum of intelligence and a preference for preserving safety (physical or legal) rather than a foolish ego.

There is almost ALWAYS a possibility to leave. Regardless if it means leaving your wallet or your ego behind: both are far less valuable than life, health, freedom.

I'm glad at least a couple people in this thread have functioning brains.

Back