SIlva will fight at the end of the year...who should he fight?

RJJ boxing fight would be perfect, though I have no clue how that would be promoted/set up.

If Zuffa did it themselves & included Nick Diaz vs Chris Lytle that would be sick.

Chuck Lidell.

I would shit my pants. I'm talking like, even if I didnt immediately, I would purposely force it. That's how excited I would be.

Personally, I think matching him up with Nick Diaz at 185 would be spectacular. EVERYONES tuning in for that regardless of what you or I, or anybody thinks the outcome might be.

I don't care who he fights, I'm just stoked I get to see him fight again! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick Diaz

....just kidding, Bisping would be perfect.

Bisping or Le will probably be who he fights next. With Cung spose to be on a Asia card later in the year, they wouldn't waste Anderson on that.

If Bisping beats Kennedy, they will probably do Anderson vs Bisping as a PPV Main Event.

I totally agree and I would love to A Silva fight Bisping

Somebody at 205 preferably.

Or possibly Rockhold or Bisping at 185.

I'm not convinced he'll be back at all let alone by the end of the year.

It depends on how the 185 and 205 divisions look like by the end of the year. Personally I doubt he returns I hear it's difficult to comeback after the surgery he had specifically.

It'll be either Bisping, Dias, or Cung Le (in order of likelihood) or Wanderlei (as a darkhorse). All guys with big names that want to fight other big names and aren't in title pictures. Makes sense.

Back