Sleeping after training

Have you noticed that there are like all of 6 of you that post in this forum? You guys drive everyone away with your trolling and bashing of everything that you disagree with. No wonder S&C is such a deserted forum.

That would be called over-training. Nice try though. You might have to do a bit more than 15 minute run on a treadmill + weight lifting to reach that point.

Sounds to me like you are undertraining.

Sometimes I fall asleep in the middle of practice because they are so intense.

You need to step your game up.

That would be called over-training. Nice try though. You might have to do a bit more than 15 minute run on a treadmill + weight lifting to reach that point.

Guess there's a fine line between training just hard enough to be able to go to sleep easily, and over-training. I'm glad we have someone as knowledgeable as you to show us the truth.

Edited out of respect for Bdan.

0CwCR.gif

Have you noticed that there are like all of 6 of you that post in this forum? You guys drive everyone away with your trolling trolling trolling trolling trolling and bashing of everything that you disagree with. No wonder S&C is such a deserted forum.

orlyowl.jpg

Guess there's a fine line between training just hard enough to be able to go to sleep easily, and over-training. I'm glad we have someone as knowledgeable as you to show us the truth.

You're welcome. Its actually a rather large line. It's a shame that most of you sound like you haven't experienced training hard and having a good night's sleep.

You're welcome. Its actually a rather large line. It's a shame that most of you sound like you haven't experienced training hard and having a good night's sleep.

It's something I aspire to do someday, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to train as hard as you. You sound like a very intense individual and clearly you are much more knowledgeable than anyone in f13, so it's doubtful that I'll ever reach your level.

It's something I aspire to do someday, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to train as hard as you. You sound like a very intense individual and clearly you are much more knowledgeable than anyone in f13, so it's doubtful that I'll ever reach your level.

No need for the excessive compliments. Unlike the other 6 people who post in this forum, I don't pretend to know everything. I do, however, know how to work out hard. I owe it to boxing.

No need for the excessive compliments. Unlike the other 6 people who post in this forum, I don't pretend to know everything. I do, however, know how to work out hard. I owe it to boxing.

Is that what you owe your humility to as well?

Exactly. These guys lift a bit of weight and think it is hard training. If you are doing an actual sport, your practice is not hard enough if you can't sleep at night.

You dare? I'm a wrestler, a grappler, and a lifter. I've gone through practices that you wouldn't have a fucking dream of completing. I've FOUGHT and CRAWLED through matches with people who were 50-100lbs heavier than me, and tried to win even though I knew I had no chance. I've had lifting sessions where I fell to the floor afterwards, not even able to walk up the damned steps. I am certainly not the only one, either.

However, I would like to see you fall asleep after killing yourself like that. You're drained, done, and yet can't sleep. You can't stop thinking about practice, and while your body is done, your mind is continuing to stay " fuck shit up"

In conclusion:

middle-finger.jpg

JKkim is mad. And understandably so. Boxing doesn't get you yoked. Bitches aren't making themselves known.

TS, Melatonin has helped me. Also watching when I have caffeine, and how much time I sit on the computer or watch tv before sleeping. Some nights weightlifting helps me to sleep, other nights it doesn't. Try to get to bed at the same time every night so your body becomes habituated to a certain pattern.

I have no conscience. It's nice.

if you are able to drive home without passing out and wrecking your vehicle and dying you are not training hard enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back