Slick Daddy Club: We're Talking About the Two-Time

What the hell about happy families makes you guys so bitter?

No, it's Paris Hilton, actually, grasshopper. Pamela (Lee) Anderson was probably the first major sex tape leak, but it definitely was not Pam's wishes. Paris is widely believed to have been the first to have deliberately "leaked" her own sex tape in order to balloon public awareness of her burgeoning lazy girl heiress brand of celebrity (one continued most robustly by the Kardashians today, and fancy the coincidences).
i mean i like his persona and thats it, i dont care about his personal life but you on the other hand...

No, it's Paris Hilton, actually, grasshopper. Pamela (Lee) Anderson was probably the first major sex tape leak, but it definitely was not Pam's wishes. Paris is widely believed to have been the first to have deliberately "leaked" her own sex tape in order to balloon public awareness of her burgeoning lazy girl heiress brand of celebrity (one continued most robustly by the Kardashians today, and fancy the coincidences).

He cheated on his wife dude, that's not a happy family.

Bringing her on board as some character isn't going to change that. It's actually a bit strange being on the outside looking in.

Glad the Doc is back but Champions Club sounds stupid. Slick Daddy Club sounds way better but he obviously had to change some shit after the meltdown. I truly don't think his viewership will be affected that much. I watched for a funny game stream, not because I care to know of the guys personal life.

If they made all that shit up just to have a break and change their "brand" that is legit disturbing. Especially for a dude who is what 35?

Also if it is true he cheated, I find it strange they worked things out in a month. And now she will be on the stream?

So in one way I kinda believe it was all fake.

And then on the other hand I find it a balsy move to take the risk to lie to everyone and he lost sponsorships? We will prob never know.

Whatever happened... He's sure taking his sweet time actually getting back on Twitch

I know shit happens in life but I felt bad for the ex whenever he streamed with his new chick. You know she was probably watching. Poor girl was a wreck for a while after it happened.
She fucked his friend as penance tho

He cheated on his wife dude, that's not a happy family.

Bringing her on board as some character isn't going to change that. It's actually a bit strange being on the outside looking in.
I think someone is missing the narrative of healing.

Frankly, over the last several pages, since this whole thing broke out, it sounds like some of you want his family to fail, and what's worse, that you want his wife to suffer regardless of the fact that she was a victim. It's a bit jarring.
i mean i like his persona and thats it, i dont care about his personal life but you on the other hand...
It's not my concern, but I do make a point of trying to care now that I know (I didn't seek this out). My perspective is that the integrity of his family matters more than my own personal entertainment. It appears your philosophy places yourself more at the center of the world.

Last edited:
We all know men think with their dicks. Could have been an honest mistake after a few drinks rather than being displeased with home life and actively seeking some strange. Thots gonna thot.

I think someone is missing the narrative of healing.

Frankly, over the last several pages, since this whole thing broke out, it sounds like some of you want his family to fail, and what's worse, that you want his wife to suffer regardless of the fact that she was a victim. It's a bit jarring.

giphy.gif

That's you just assuming some weirdo shit, bud. I don't think anyone is wishing any ill will on Doc, his wife, or their family- ESPECIALLY his wife and child. People have alluded to the Doc being a shitbag, which cheating on your spouse qualifies one of being a shitbag.

You're reading into some shit that isn't there. I mean, reaching high and hard.. I don't even know how you're making this shit up?

I am not bitter you just have some weird obsession with people you dont even know.

5c9AxUX.gif

I am not bitter you just have some weird obsession with people you dont even know.

5c9AxUX.gif
You're literally preoccupied with the exact same person and affair that I am, right now. Your lack of self-awareness is mind-boggling.

I've already pointed out that I don't care to pretend I have personal relationships with the people who entertain me, including in the past being candid enough to admit that I don't care how much fighters get paid, because their choice of whether or not it is worth it is under their control, not mine, nor is their pay, nor is what they get paid relevant to my entertainment.

First off, his wife and baby were already part of the stream, at times, which nurtured the family-aspect of the Doc (not Guy) as an entertainer, so his family life isn't consummately removed from his identity as an entertainer. As you'll note, on the first page, I mentioned that was something that endeared me to him. Second of all, Guy brought the hardship his family was facing to the stream itself, I didn't pursue this on TMZ, and because the nature of that video contrasts so deeply with his character, and signaled the possibility of that character's demise, this had to be addressed in a comeback video, but one that returned to performance.

His hyperbole that he "barely got out alive" is a playful jab at himself for how emotional he got in his video, but also pays deference to how seriously he cares about his family. His wife having her legs wrapped around his neck plays on all the theories that his wife "forced" him to do that video, and simultaneously a lighthearted tip of the hat to the fact that she clearly has him by the balls.

The fact that her face isn't shown is an indication that she won't be any more present in the new stream than the old stream, but now they'll probably play on this second identity, especially if Doc accidentally steers too close to Slick Daddy talk. They'll probably even deliberately turn that into a repeating gag. I don't like "Champion's Club" any more than anyone else, but obviously "Slick Daddy" had to go.

It doesn't bother me that you don't care about Doc or his family, but for some reason it bothers you greatly that I do. The only person with issues is you.

You're literally preoccupied with the exact same person and affair that I am, right now. Your lack of self-awareness is mind-boggling.

I've already pointed out that I don't care to pretend I have personal relationships with the people who entertain me, including in the past being candid enough to admit that I don't care how much fighters get paid, because their choice of whether or not it is worth it is under their control, not mine, nor is their pay, nor is what they get paid relevant to my entertainment.

First off, his wife and baby were already part of the stream, at times, which nurtured the family-aspect of the Doc (not Guy) as an entertainer, so his family life isn't consummately removed from his identity as an entertainer. As you'll note, on the first page, I mentioned that was something that endeared me to him. Second of all, Guy brought the hardship his family was facing to the stream itself, I didn't pursue this on TMZ, and because the nature of that video contrasts so deeply with his character, and signaled the possibility of that character's demise, this had to be addressed in a comeback video, but one that returned to performance.

His hyperbole that he "barely got out alive" is a playful jab at himself for how emotional he got in his video, but also pays deference to how seriously he cares about his family. His wife having her legs wrapped around his neck plays on all the theories that his wife "forced" him to do that video, and simultaneously a lighthearted tip of the hat to the fact that she clearly has him by the balls.

The fact that her face isn't shown is an indication that she won't be any more present in the new stream than the old stream, but now they'll probably play on this second identity, especially if Doc accidentally steers too close to Slick Daddy talk. They'll probably even deliberately turn that into a repeating gag. I don't like "Champion's Club" any more than anyone else, but obviously "Slick Daddy" had to go.

It doesn't bother me that you don't care about Doc or his family, but for some reason it bothers you greatly that I do. The only person with issues is you.

You made a weird post

Clearly I wasn't fishing for compliments when I made it.

Gonna continue to weakly bargain, or can we skip to the part where you own that your reply was petty and ill-contrived?

Clearly I wasn't fishing for compliments when I made it.

Gonna continue to weakly bargain, or can we skip to the part where you own that your reply was petty and ill-contrived?

No, and you are acting pretty weird about the hole situation. You sound like a 13 year old girl obsessing over a pop star or something.

No, and you are acting pretty weird about the hole situation. You sound like a 13 year old girl obsessing over a pop star or something.
Predictable. I guess you'll skip the apology.

Back