• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Snooker: 3.5 8am ET Vafaei H. - Trump J.

Using animals for our entertainment and money is wrong, even if it's fake moneys. Sorry I had to go deep there, it's basically the only view I've held over the years that hasn't changed, lol.

dart's i'm in for tho

I saw the omen post earlier, WTF is the "The Omen" ?

I will bet on anything.
@helax falling down and hurting him self
@Slobodan getting groped by a Mall Santa in May. ( it has happened before)

Woah, I found the Asian @helax Real Life not movie Noir Gif looking for something
crossingstreet.gif

Using animals for our entertainment and money is wrong, even if it's fake moneys. Sorry I had to go deep there, it's basically the only view I've held over the years that hasn't changed, lol.

dart's i'm in for tho

I saw the omen post earlier, WTF is the "The Omen" ?
The Omen is a movie. Horse racing all day. Dog racing not so much but still I'll bet it. It is kind of fucked up though I agree. Especially when a horse gets injured or has to be killed

How about this... I put up a live feed of one of me security cameras. I fill up the cat bowl with food, and we bet on which cat shows up first to eat:). It's normally the black kitty (That's my buddy) but 3-4 others also come around for food....

You don't even know about darts here man. Darts is second only to snooker. Shit used to hit the fan with darts here. Michael Van Gerwen Phil Taylor are free money
Damn. Anyone ever post poker events? I used to love watching poker.

You don't even know about darts here man. Darts is second only to snooker. Shit used to hit the fan with darts here. Michael Van Gerwen Phil Taylor are free money

Yes yes things that happened years ago..
Nobody cares

How about this... I put up a live feed of one of me security cameras. I fill up the cat bowl with food, and we bet on which cat shows up first to eat:). It's normally the black kitty (That's my buddy) but 3-4 others also come around for food....
All in on black kitty.

I'm in

You literally asked if we bet darts you goof

Stop sniffing glue...
I suggested darts, I did not ask about dart.

Seriously Helax, get a grip.

Why cant I like my own posts?
I should.

Stop sniffing glue...
I suggested darts, I did not ask about dart.

Seriously Helax, get a grip.
Then do it you DNB

Reactions: lsa
Back