Economy So DC is concerned about migrants all the sudden.

We got a growing homeless village across the street from me, these arent immigrants seeking a fair chance at a better life though, theyre mostly American citizens that can no longer afford the insane cost of living here in California

That and a lot of them are on drugs or have mental illness. Most immigrants coming over are willing to work. So they actually provide more to society then most homeless.

where was that random when Biden was flying them all to red states in the dark of night?

oh we all know that the weaponized deep state doj is part of the radical left so theres no way they would ever prosecute their own team members.

and besides, i'm not sure what brandon has to do with any of this seeing how donald trump is still president as he declassified a bunch of documents inside of his head the other week after those pesky deep state weaponized radical left fbi agents raided his presidential palace.

oh we all know that the weaponized deep state doj is part of the radical left so theres no way they would ever prosecute their own team members.

and besides, i'm not sure what brandon has to do with any of this seeing how donald trump is still president as he declassified a bunch of documents inside of his head the other week after those pesky deep state weaponized radical left fbi agents raided his presidential palace.
Biden administration resumes migrant flights to airport outside NYC (nypost.com)

The White House has quietly resumed its after-dark charter flights of underage migrants to a suburban airport north of New York City — after a Post expose led to their suspension last year.

I call bs on that shit! They can find more work or hold two jobs like some of us have.

nobody should have to hold two jobs and have roomates just to get by is the point here friend.

Biden administration resumes migrant flights to airport outside NYC (nypost.com)

The White House has quietly resumed its after-dark charter flights of underage migrants to a suburban airport north of New York City — after a Post expose led to their suspension last year.

thats nice. at least they got them out of that shithole they call texas. brandon should try to take credit for it. if this keeps up texas will surely be a flyover state.

its nice for a change to see an article from the new york post that isnt crying about brandons crackhead son and his mystical laptop.

my stance on immigration aside i do find it HILARIOUS that texas is shipping homeless people to DC!!

thats nice. at least they got them out of that shithole they call texas. brandon should try to take credit for it. if this keeps up texas will surely be a flyover state.

its nice for a change to see an article from the new york post that isnt crying about brandons crackhead son and his mystical laptop.

Texas is doing fine.

The Crackhead son's laptop is 100% real. There is nothing "mystical" about it unless you are uninformed, a Leftists that cares not for the truth, or some crackhead hooker looking for an in.

Texas is doing fine.

The Crackhead son's laptop is 100% real. There is nothing "mystical" about it unless you are uninformed, a Leftists that cares not for the truth, or some crackhead hooker looking for an in.

oh im sure hunter has a laptop. most people with money do. even crackheads. and you're right. there isn't anything mystical about it. i guess not enough people must have gave a shit about that piece of electronics which the maga muppets have been crying about for nearly two years now.

though it might have been different if hunter bidens name was on the ballot. despite that laptop nothing-burger, hunter biden would have became president if he ran against trump, but the chuds would still be crying. every. single. day. then again hunter biden's laptop probably would have became president if hunter biden's laptop were to have run against loser boy in the election. at that point, president laptop could order its weaponized deep state doj and fbi to launch an investigation into its presidential contents. i wonder if it would even be able to electronically file a pardon for itself?

and here we have an election fraud flat earther who worships a narcicisstical con man talking about how the other side doesnt care for the truth. lets hear your distorted version of the truth bro. why dont you go ahead and tell us who rightfully won the 2020 election? you can start by telling us about that one time where cheeto benito found evidence of election fraud and then proved it in court. after all, him and the most competant group of attorneys in the land who were willing to work for free filed 66 lawsuits so i'm sure it wouldnt be hard to come up with something. the more lawsuits you file, the guiltier they are!

Last edited:
oh im sure hunter has a laptop. most people with money do. even crackheads. and you're right. there isn't anything mystical about it. i guess not enough people must have gave a shit about that piece of electronics which the maga muppets have been crying about for nearly two years now.

though it might have been different if hunter bidens name was on the ballot. despite that laptop nothing-burger, hunter biden would have became president if he ran against trump, but the chuds would still be crying. every. single. day. then again hunter biden's laptop probably would have became president if hunter biden's laptop were to have run against loser boy in the election. at that point, president laptop could order its weaponized deep state doj and fbi to launch an investigation into its presidential contents. i wonder if it would even be able to electronically file a pardon for itself?

and here we have an election fraud flat earther who worships a narcicisstical con man talking about how the other side doesnt care for the truth. lets hear your distorted version of the truth bro. why dont you go ahead and tell us who rightfully won the 2020 election? you can start by telling us about that one time where cheeto benito found evidence of election fraud and then proved it in court. after all, him and the most competant group of attorneys in the land who were willing to work for free filed 66 lawsuits so i'm sure it wouldnt be hard to come up with something. the more lawsuits you file, the guiltier you are!
The FBI cared enough about it to try and cover it up.

The FBI cared enough about it to try and cover it up.

the trump administation didnt seem to care. they could have turned it over and had their weaponized DOJ bring down brandon's crackhead son. but instead they would rather have rudy and the gang beating off to it for over a year just to use as a prop to try to swing an election in their favor.

its just a crying shame that hunter bidens name wasnt on the ballot. though had i have known that hunter biden was a normal human being who participates in cocaine fueled orgies, i still probably would have voted for him 18 times.

the trump administation didnt seem to care. they could have turned it over and had their weaponized DOJ bring down brandon's crackhead son. but instead they would rather have rudy and the gang beating off to it for over a year just to use as a prop to try to swing an election in their favor.

its just a crying shame that hunter bidens name wasnt on the ballot. had i have known that he was a normal human being who participates in cocaine fueled orgies, i would have voted for him 18 times.
the trump administration never had the laptop. It was turned into the FBI by a private citizen. You are always posting a bunch of nonsense.

Back