So DC should be celebrated for being short and fighting a HW? Something Fedor did his ENTIRE CAREER?

Sorry,i cant take you seriously when you say things like this.

Of course there is Black Fedor.

<DCWhoa>
HHJ: "DC & Fedor have the same belly, means they are alike..."

[sigh]

Some Fedor fans are really fake ones... Havent even watched his fights... Only jump into the bandwagon...
yep.

since 2004 when i joined,i didnt watch any of his fights.

mmyep.

I actually interviewed Fedor in person in 2007.

yep.

since 2004 when i joined,i didnt watch any of his fights.

mmyep.

I actually interviewed Fedor in person in 2007.
U really believe askin random questions to him makes u a knowledgeable dude about his skillset?

A lot of stupidity revealing itself....Randleman was juiced out of his mind and if you know anything about MMA(which you clearly do not), he was dangerous AF. He could end anybody at anytime...see his 1st fight vs CC....as someone else mentioned, don’t just use fight finder/Wikipedia dumbass.
Dude got fucking subbed by Cro Cop fuck up

Better question is how many top 5's has Stipe beaten.

How many top 5 has Fedor beaten.

I think Fedor has Coleman, Nog x2, CC, AA, and Tim.

Stipe has Overeem, Werdum, JDS, Ngannou, AA, and not sure if Hunt was top 5 at the time.

Stipe's has the

Werdum, jds, arlovski

Fedor was great in his era but would not have the same success in today's ufc. It sounds cool to say he beat 5 former ufc champs but when you actually look at who they were and the circumstances its considerably less impressive.

In his prime how would he do against the last five ufc champs?

Stipe, Werdum, Cain, jds, and lesnar. He'd be a big under dog against all of them except maybe for lesnar.

His best wins are cro cop and nog, both of whom he outweighed.

Werdum, jds, arlovski

Fedor was great in his era but would not have the same success in today's ufc. It sounds cool to say he beat 5 former ufc champs but when you actually look at who they were and the circumstances its considerably less impressive.

In his prime how would he do against the last five ufc champs?

Stipe, Werdum, Cain, jds, and lesnar. He'd be a big under dog against all of them except maybe for lesnar.

His best wins are cro cop and nog, both of whom he outweighed.
"Stipe, Werdum, Cain, jds, and lesnar. He'd be a big under dog against all of them except maybe for lesnar."

james3.gif

As far as I recall most fans gave him significant props for not only facing something of a murder's row of competition, but also usually being the smaller man.

Always a fan of the Last Emperor.

Fedor is the GOAT. That being said TS is an idiot because DC is a beast of a man.

Back