So do you like mayonnaise?

Mayo is the best on fries.

If anything I find ketchup to be gross.
Good fries don’t need anything. Same as a steak. Unfortunately I just hate mayo. It makes me sick. Which is a pain because it’s one of the French mother sauces so it’s used everywhere. And I love the other mother sauces besides mayonnaise. Otherwise I’m not a picky eater other than for health reasons. But I consider it a lifestyle and not a diet so there’s no food that I refuse to eat outright other than stuff that comes with mayo and taking it off is not an option.

The other day I ordered some spicy nuggets from Wendy’s. They gave me a chicken sandwich. I told them they fucked up and they gave me the nuggets and didn’t want the sandwich back.

I got home and looked at what it was and it had mayo on it.

right into the trash it went.
<{cruzshake}>

Just pretend it’s bbq sauce

<{cruzshake}>

Just pretend it’s bbq sauce
v-for-vendetta-disgusting.gif

Good fries don’t need anything. Same as a steak.

While I can agree with you on steak, I prefer to make a parmesan crust, a balsamic reduction or bearnaise sauce with a filet mignon.

I really like making the reduction with apple juice too, gives it that perfect offset.

I used it on a sandwich about 3 hours ago.
True Story

Sourdough
Ham and Turkey
Colby cheese.
Lettuce
tomato
Mayo and very small dab of Dijon Mustard.

Pics of sammich?

Mayo is great. I don’t agree with people overusing the condiment but it absolutely has its place and some food wouldn’t be the same without it. A lot of people who claim to hate Mayo don’t realize that it is in condiments that they eat regularly.

Also using Mayo to crisp up a grill cheese is one of the greatest easy cooking tricks in the book. You won’t taste the Mayo either

The same people who hate on Mayo will eat ketchup which is a terribly gross condiment. It has its place in small doses but is a far inferior condiment to Mayo

While I can agree with you on steak, I prefer to make a parmesan crust, a balsamic reduction or bearnaise sauce with a filet mignon.

I really like making the reduction with apple juice too, gives it that perfect offset.
I can appreciate steak with compound butter or blue cheese or chimichurri or mushroom sauce. I like your Parmesan, balsamic reduction suggestions, especially with apple juice. Steak is one of those foods I love but rarely eat for health reasons (prostate cancer risk). Moving forward I plan on eating only grass fed steak because it’s a lot healthier. Also lamb is healthier and also delicious IMO.

I noticed a lot of people don’t like mayo because they claim it’s too creamy

this seems like an absurd reason not to like a condiment especially when there are brands like Dukes that exist

me I love mayonnaise

mayonnaise is fucking disgusting. i can't believe people eat that shit. sorry threadstarter.

Love it on tuna, sandwiches,burgers, hot dogs . Ketchup /mayo mix rules

I like it but if someone overdoes it i need to barf. Knew a guy who put it on pizza. He is now in a peaceful place.

Mayo on pizza
Also Mayo mixed in when you mash potatoes

Mayo as a base for things like egg salad, chicken salad, sauces? Yeah for sure. Even on sandwiches, they need lube too. As a dip for fries/chips? Nah.

Back