So, Fedor Fights for His UFC Legacy...This Saturday

LOL, you so desperately reach for anything to discredit Fedor.
Your GSP nuthuggery dictates what you eat for breakfast as well?
Amazing, kid.
Your mind is a one-side track head.
Bash and demean what anyone does, so in your mind, you can justify your idolatry for GSP.

That just points to your own insecurity, kid.

Fact. Fedor fought and beat 8 UFC champions.
Deal with it.

FORMER champions. Don't get all excited.

Fedor is great. GSP is greater.

1. GSP
2. Fedor

How can any fighter be fighting for his legacy at 40+??

His legacy is sealed...

This is a victory lap with a possible cherry on top and it had nothing to do with the UFC at all.

1. GSP
2. Fedor

In what dimension is GSP a more dangerous human than Fedor??????

I want your coke dealer’s number RIGHT goddamn now because you must be high AF

1. GSP
2. Fedor
In your dreams, kid.
Or not even there.
I bet you always dream someone proves to you Fedor is better... hence why you spend all your time in here trying to put him down... (or Silva)... (or Jon)... (or DJ... Or anyone else for that matter)

Yeah, because Fedor was in his prime when he beat/lost said guys... Ok.
In his prime, no one beat Fedor. Period.

Um, Werdum, Bigfoot and Hendo did. Don't give me he was past his prime at 34 bullshit, he is still fighting at 42. His age had nothing to do with getting subbed by Werdum, or bludgeoned by a bigger fighter in Bigfoot. He had a war with Hendo and lost. Those fights showed us that Fedor fought a small amount of competition in PRIDE. He is still a great fighter, but if you cant see that if had fought in the UFC as well, his record would have had earlier losses, you are just not being real.

In your dreams, kid.
Or not even there.
I bet you always dream someone proves to you Fedor is better... hence why you spend all your time in here trying to put him down... (or Silva)... (or Jon)... (or DJ... Or anyone else for that matter)

What you just said perfectly applies to yourself.

Me? Not so much. Fedor is my second fav fighter. Not sure where you see me discredit him.

Who else can claim they've destroyed six UFC champions? Oh right........

What you just said perfectly applies to yourself.

Me? Not so much. Fedor is my second fav fighter. Not sure where you see me discredit him.
Kid, you just responded to my post where I praised Fedor, just to demean the fact he beat 8 UFC champs.
You just got caught lying. As usual.
So easy to expose your lies....not even funny anymore.

But then again, we both know honesty is not something you understand.

Last edited:
He is not a 13 year old forum nerd, he doesn't care about a UFC legacy. He has a pot of money, tonnes of medals and belts and seems to have a nice family life with no obvious serious lasting damage from a long fighting career. "UFC legacy" is meaningless

Fedor hardly even cares if he wins or not, he certainly does not use his full skillset anymore to the extant the rules allow. He is more interested in challenging himself, Boxing the boxer, wrestling the wrestler etc... Did he need to go to the ground with Sonnen? No. Did he even try to get Maldanado on the ground? No. Fedor now for the most part only fights the strength of his opponent, even if it his weaker area. Nick Diaz used to do that, and that is why people loved him. That attitude, though it may be frustrating to some, adds to what makes post retirement Fedor exciting.

If Fedor was getting out-grappled by Mitrione you might have a point, but as it stands, Mitrione didn't beat him with his ground game, and almost all of his wins are by either ko or tko - which brings up a very important point - despite the fact that Mitrione is average at best, he competes in a weight class where one tiny mistake could cost you the entire fight. That's why you don't see heavyweights commonly stringing consistent wins together, and it's also why despite the fact that Fedor had a lot of 'cans' on his record, the fact that he went 10 years without losing so much as a round is pretty incredible, especially considering how often he was fighting. One slip and it's lights out at HW, can or not.
Good post but fedor atill lost to meathead. And meathead sucks.

m96jjd.jpg

2019 UFC Fighters Already defeated...

Sonnen
Mir
Nelson
Jackson
Mitrione

Weird...Dana said Fedor was a bum and didn't belong..?

{<huh} Lol, Mitrione knocked Fedor the fuc out...

m96jjd.jpg

-Never fought in the UFC
-Fights for his UFC legacy
Seems legit

<JagsKiddingMe>Lol !! I'll tell you what, when Fedor fights it's great because all the delusional Fedor fans show out.

<Rodgers1> Thanks for lulz you sour malcontents.

Good post but fedor atill lost to meathead. And meathead sucks.

Was ranked top 15 in the world at that time so not really a bad loss....meathead also destroyed the current #2 ranked UFC HW so.......

Fedor is 8-1 (with one no-contest) when facing former UFC champions.

1. March 16, 2003: Unanimous decision win over Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
2. April 25, 2004: First-round submission (arm bar) win over Mark Coleman
3. June 20, 2004: First-round submission (kimura) win over Kevin Randleman
4. August 15, 2004: No contest (accidental cut) vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
5. December 31, 2004: Unanimous decision win over Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
6. October 21, 2006: Second-round submission (arm bar) win over Mark Coleman
7. July 19, 2008: First-round submission (rear-naked choke) win over Tim Sylvia
8. January 24, 2009: First-round KO win over Andrei Arlovski
9. April 28, 2018: : First-round TKO win over Frank Mir

Wins over big nog meany more because he was PRIDE hw champ and the #2 HW in the world...

Big nog went to the UFC after the fedor fights they dont count as wins over a former UFC champ but it shows how impressive those wins were considering Nog went on to win the UFC belt post PRIDE after fedor proved he was his superior multiple times.

Back