So have you noticed this new trend yet? "WomX" or "Womxn"

I notice something similar with ethnicity specifically the use of Latinx because Latino and Latina are gendered and that's offensive. It annoys the shit out of me because the obvious solution is to just drop the vowel at the end instead of adding a fucking x.

X makes things sound more mean and awesome dont under extimate the power of X!

X-Men.
X- Factor.
Weapon X.

Profesor X.

They are probably large physical specimxn

X makes things sound more mean and awesome dont under extimate the power of X!

X-Men.
X- Factor.
Weapon X.

Profesor X.
Malcolm X
malcolm.gif

Chemical X
tumblr_linchd7gx11qg636ko1_500-983.jpg

Yeah, just caught this recently. I used to really like comics and bought a lot. A true comic dork. Then the writing got worse and my local library started getting graphic novels so I quite. Marvel has been shitting the bed by putting out Asian Hulk, Female Thor, Hispanic Spider Man, Nazi Captain America, Black Woman Iron Man, and a slew of heroes who are gay or just became gay overnight. Gabby Rivera, writer for the book America calls herself Latinx. Her most defining feature is that she can't stop reminding us that she's a gay minority. She hits Twitter to tell us what's shitty about white people. That lets me know that Latinx should probably get dumped in the shitter.

Nice try Nazis!!!!!

When two or more singular nouns or pronouns are connected by or or nor, use a singular verb. The book or the pen is in the drawer. 3. When a compound subject contains both a singular and a plural noun or pronoun joined by or or nor, the verbshould agree with the part of the subject that is nearer the verb.Apr 1, 2014
Purdue OWL: Subject/Verb Agreement
Purdue University › english › owl › reso...

Nice try, can-cuck!!!

...my point was that I am sure there were lots of wommyns and what not in those circles.

So I was perusing my Facebook newsfeed, (yes, I know I know, only losers and beta males still have Facebook) and I've noticed that several of my SJW and SLWL women friends are altering the word "women" to "womxn" or "WomX."

the theory is, that they wish to strive for independence from "men", even in Language.

I saw shades of this in College in Seattle. some radical feminists insisted on using the term "freshperson" rather than freshmen. (not kidding).

and of course, "herstory" rather than "history".

you might be exaggerating when you call this a "trend." it sounds like you just have some facebook friends who belong to a strange cult.

Back