So is Herb just going to get away with this?

CPH

street lethal
@Gold
Reaction score
dfc53c1f4fa8a9496d8b04dee94e64b0.jpg

Are refs not subject to some sort of review when they fail to the degree that Herb failed?

I don't think that it should be up to a fighter and his camp to file a complaint - the commission should sort out its own assets when they shit the bed. This was beyond incompetence.

Is this about allowing Conor to cheat throughout the fight?

Within a month he almost let CB Dolloway die and let Conor blatantly cheat infront of him

Yet nothing will happen lol

lol at thinking refs and judges are held accountable

{<jordan}

The athletic commissions only punish fighters

Words, bro. Use them. No one knows what you're talking about.

Government employee. They'd have to find a dead hooker on his office floor and a bag of coke on his desk to suspend him.

herb prematurely stopped Amanda from flat-lining Ronda

and he lets conor cheat

it's obvious the ufc is "helping" him protect their cash cows

They need to start judging referees and the judges too need judges on them. And then they too need judges on them. And them too. Yes and it goes on .

dfc53c1f4fa8a9496d8b04dee94e64b0.jpg

Are refs not subject to some sort of review when they fail to the degree that Herb failed?

I don't think that it should be up to a fighter and his camp to file a complaint - the commission should sort out its own assets when they shit the bed. This was beyond incompetence.

Has the media even acknowledged the rampant cheating? I can't remember it even being mentioned besides Rogan.

Last edited:
With letting Conor cheat you mean? He was probably paid extra to let Conor’s actions slide all those times, so yes. Dana wanted Conor to win. Conor got what was coming to him though.

Words, bro. Use them. No one knows what you're talking about.

This thread is not addressed to people living under rocks, members of lost tribes, Hobbits, etc.

Unless you belong to such a group, you should damn well know what I'm talking about.

Herb dean getting reviewed would help bring legitimacy to the sport.

So, no. Not gonna happen. It’ll get ignored or swept under the rug

Has the media even acknowledged the rampant cheating? I can't remember it ever being mentioned besides Rogan.

How about Dana. He's always so quick to express outrage at poor scoring, late stoppages etc... Where is the baldfather rage?

The Cb dolloway fight wasnt really that bad, he was just giving him a chance to be a warrior

It is called home advantage bro, it happens everywhere.

I know right? Seems like everyone is in on it.
It was like watching an old school pro wrestling match where the heel is repeatedly holding the ropes and grabbing the tights and the ref is somehow completely oblivious.

Back