So R.I.P Jon Jones' MMA career? Truth Prevails - Good Riddance.

I think, like every time Jones gets busted, he will get a slap on the wrist and another chance. If he hasn't been punished for running into a pregnant woman, and getting caught doing steroids ... they are just going to let him off regardless because he brings in too much money.
He brings in like 350k PPV buys on average. That’s not nearly enough to risk USADA slandering their own name and losing the right to test other athletes/sports.

He brings in like 350k PPV buys on average. That’s not nearly enough to risk USADA slandering their own name and losing the right to test other athletes/sports.
Facts! MMA needs this ban to set an example. Letting the cheat continue to jeopardize the integrity of the sport is not gonna happen.

I guess we will see. They haven't had much of an issue tarnishing their image so far.

I guess we will see. They haven't had much of an issue tarnishing their image so far.
This case will be judgement day for them. If jones walks the UFC might as well get rid of USADA since they aren’t actually doing what they should.

This case will be judgement day for them. If jones walks the UFC might as well get rid of USADA since they aren’t actually doing what they should.
More likely, USADA does whatever the UFC says. The UFC doesn't actually care about PEDs, they just need to have the public image of being tough on them.

Back