So since Khabib is likely out for the rest of 2020 ...

lol Nick would eat Conor’s best, gas him out and TKO him with body shots. But you and I are more likely to ever fight Conor than Nick is, so it’s an irrelevant point.

It's a stretch Nick make it to the octagon, let alone not get completely knocked the fuck out by Conor.

I’m not saying I would be “fine” with it per say. LW is probably my favorite division, and I’ve been one of the biggest critics of the division log jamming. I want to see these guys fight. What I’m saying it’s not that ridiculous to perceive. The top of the division has been a shit show since Conor got in the mix. Conor won the belt off Alvarez in November 2016. There was not an undisputed LW title bout AT ALL in 2017 while Conor was babysitting the belt, and Ferguson beat Kevin Lee for the interim. Tony then sat around for months after waiting for Conor to unify but he never did. They eventually booked Khabib/Tony in April of 2018, which turned in Khabib/Laquinta. Now there was actually a decent turn around as Khabib defended against Conor in October of 2018. After that Khabib was inactive for another full calendar year, resulting in another interim. And now it looks like he will be out another calendar year at least as well.

So do you want another interim this year if Khabib is out? Strip him because of his father? Who deserves a TS anyways? Tony just lost. Poirier hasn’t fought in almost a year after losing to Khabib in title fight. Guys like Hooker and Oliveira need some more wins. The only one is Conor, who doesn’t “deserve” it right now, and if he were to get the belt again he probably never defends it and we’re back to square 1. Ideally Khabib/Justin fight this fall/winter, but if Justin waited a few more months, It’s not that crazy given the LW situation. Do I want them to fight earlier? Hell yes.
A couple more months is kind of open ended, so you're saying you'd find it acceptable if the belt wasn't put on the line this year at all? Even with the whole co-vid situation that's ridiculous. If that does happen Justin needs to be an active interim champ in lieu of Khabib fighting and realistically should be promoted to the actual champion if Khabib hasn't locked in a fight by September.

all that said, he still has to defend his title....the world doesn't stop, cause a family member of someone gets sick...if he doesn't want to fight, great...but he should be stripped.
Nice yellow card, now go to bed kid

"since khabib is likely to be out for the rest of the year" projecting much ?

7bed5b7d-9281-4413-956f-12d09352a93e.gif

Seeing how Gaethje looked so improved in his fight vs Ferguson I can definitely see him dominating Mcgregor over 5 rounds the same way he did Tony. Just Bleed Gods will be pleased.

Seeing how Gaethje looked so improved in his fight vs Ferguson I can definitely see him dominating Mcgregor over 5 rounds the same way he did Tony. Just Bleed Gods will be pleased.

lol das just stupid

Nice yellow card, now go to bed kid

if you say anything controversial, insult someone, or whatever, you get a yellow card....I've gotten plenty of yellow cards...maybe you missed me being a member since 2007, huh? calling me a kid, cause i have a yellow...if anything, that just shows, I'm not afraid to speak my mind, unlike you....

Justin beats conor now anyway, so if khabib gets stripped? He will be new champion

Conors fans still bringing up that embarrassing cowboy fight as some sort of impressive feat and victory when Cowboy said the day before the fight he knew he didnt want to be in cage and just wanted to go home and thats exactly how the fight played out, he stood there and let conor hit him with 50 shoulders rolled over, quit and took he's pay. There was no attempt to even win that fight and Justin was calling him out for a like a year and the little Mc chicken wanted no part of him.

You can still be a moron and act like a little bitch ass kid no matter when you joined. If you were so mature you'd know when to respectfully keep your mouth shut.

Like I said, I say what I feel, and sometimes that gets me a yellow...it wasn't my first and won't be my last...

Conors fans still bringing up that embarrassing cowboy fight as some sort of impressive feat and victory when Cowboy said the day before the fight he knew he didnt want to be in cage and just wanted to go home and thats exactly how the fight played out, he stood there and let conor hit him with 50 shoulders rolled over, quit and took he's pay. There was no attempt to even win that fight and Justin was calling him out for a like a year and the little Mc chicken wanted no part of him.

Cowboy always say he didn't want to be in there whenever he loses lol

Conor took him over justin months ago because he wasn't worth shit. Now that he got interim, he has some worth so he can have an honor of fighting Conor.

Oh I think we know that's gonna be the fight. Conor will likely beat Gaethje and fight Khabib again. Guess that's not really good for Khabibs reign considering the best LWs he fought will be Poirier and Conor.

Same here, but there can also be respect. I've respectfully told people to go fuck themselves before, maybe not in those exact words, but you get the point. But all that changes when people are dying, your entertainment no longer is priority. And for anyone to think he should be fighting right now with his father in that condition, and the state of the world... I'll respectfully tell you to go fuck yourself. Comprendè?

I understand what you're saying....but at the same time, what about all the fighters in that division? what if khabib decides to stay out for another 2 years? at some point, the ufc has to make a decision....like gaetchje for example....he deserves a fight for the title....I think khabib needs to make a decision....either he's going to fight or retire or maybe, take some time off, to be with his family...but in the meantime, he should be stripped and have maybe gaetchje fight conor for the title. and then, if khabib decides to come back, he fights the winner.....or maybe, he just wants a little extra time off....then, maybe don't strip him.

I understand what you're saying....but at the same time, what about all the fighters in that division? what if khabib decides to stay out for another 2 years? at some point, the ufc has to make a decision....like gaetchje for example....he deserves a fight for the title....I think khabib needs to make a decision....either he's going to fight or retire or maybe, take some time off, to be with his family...but in the meantime, he should be stripped and have maybe gaetchje fight conor for the title. and then, if khabib decides to come back, he fights the winner.....or maybe, he just wants a little extra time off....then, maybe don't strip him.
If he's out for a year, sure. But at least treat him the same as everyone else, and give him the same amount of time. Conor held up 2 divisions without ever defending, for no real reason. At least Khabib has a reason with a worldwide pandemic, travel restrictions and his father/coach possibly dying. I don't really think anyone else would be held to that standard. Plus, don't you want him to be at the top of his game when he defends next? Let him deal with this, nobody should be stripped while dealing with that shit. I hate Jones, and I would defend him in this position as well.

Conor vs. Justin for the title in September. Period.

Back