So this friendship?

They are not quite there yet like Chris and Stephen, but give them some time and adopt a dog together they'll be there in no time

ufc-292.jpg
this gets me everytime.
<Lmaoo>

and no to OP Till and Chimaev are the farthest thing from gay you can get.

a lot of high level fighters have sex with other on the dl. its a ped as like a test booster and muscle relaxant. it also keeps them away from women who distract them from their goal. they all do it. go train with a fight team anywhere in the us that has a locker room. these guys always acting mega gay talking about each others junk and stuff. for sure a few hang out together when they go home and get the anal and the suck

No shoop needed....

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

lol.. i see what you did there

that was a legendary thread

They seem close.
It's a very touching friendship.

Nah, just two grown men who are absolutely secure in their sexual preferences. I know some of yous got spooked by that pic because you got hard

may seems like a harmless picture with two dudes just having a laugh. But no doubt about it, psychologically speaking, there is some part of this where “what ifs” and “hmm,I might like this” or “maybes” are bouncing around them domes.
Chris at least has a wife and kids.

With Wonderboy I always wondered how a dude that good looking has never been seen with a girl.

No shoop needed....

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

Playing with their toes n shit 4 life.

Thick, Solid, Tight

Excuse me but you guys need to get it right:

Yushin Okami is/was NOT a huge MW at all.

Weighted around 195lbs in fight night as a MW, even lighter early in his career.

He weighted in at 200lbs with fat and clothes on for a short notice fight at 205 vs OSP.

A below average MW by today standards. Closer to WW average actually.

a lot of high level fighters have sex with other on the dl. its a ped as like a test booster and muscle relaxant. it also keeps them away from women who distract them from their goal. they all do it. go train with a fight team anywhere in the us that has a locker room. these guys always acting mega gay talking about each others junk and stuff. for sure a few hang out together when they go home and get the anal and the suck

Well... That last sentence says it all... they go home and get the anal and the suck.

Back