So UFC 215 is this weekend and no one on Sherdog is talking about it

If Dos Santos was still on the card people would have something to talk about

Kajan Johnson v Adriano Martins - hope Martins ko's him. Kajan was annoying AF on tuf.

Mitch Clark v Alex White - could be a good fight. Reckon we'll see a finish

Henry Cejudo v Wilson Reis - hopefully Cejudo gets submitted or we'll see him go all k1 on Reis.

Jeremy Stephens v Giblert Melendez - reckon Stephens whoops him if Giblert hasn't improved since his last appearance

Ilir Latifi v Tyson Pedro - don't care who wins, reckon it'll be a fun 1st round

Neil Magny v RDA - gonna go out on a limb here and predict Neil beats him by decision.

Not a great card but could be good. Don't really care for the other fights. I'll skip on the wmma fights and tune i for the ME, reckon a quick finish for MM

More importantly why hasn't Sherdog removed the Ngannou Vs Unknown FIghter?

Even Sherdog doesn't care about this event.<45>

http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-215-Johnson-vs-Borg-59759

I'm old enough to remember the first iteration of the Gong Show, and they had this reoccurring act called the Unknown Comic, a guy frantically telling jokes while wearing a paper bag over his head. Maybe the UFC could have a fighter they designate as the Unknown Fighter, with identity suitably obscured (probably facepainted allover with Reebok logos).

MM complains that the UFC is not promoting him enough. doesn't do anything himself.

People would've actually paid for him vs tj.
Don't wanna beat a dead horse, but shit, I hope we don't hear him EVER complain about money again.

This event will tank and no one will bat an eye

If im spending money on a ppv this month its Canelo/GGG

Can we care a little more please?

MayMac is so last week.

I trust Sherdog as my MMA news source and I had no idea its this weekend.
giphy.gif

The Edmonton card is like a box of shit creme chocolates. Each is little different, but in the end, you're not really supposed to eat them.

Super cool mix of fights. Wake up you dang noodle brains

The only fight i care about is Valentina/Nunes.

Stephens vs Melendez
Latifi vs Pedro

Should be good.

Back