So we’re all rooting for Costa right?

I don't think Costa can eat more ice cream than Paddy or are we talking about something else? :D

7cK9.gif

New "real, no fucks given" Luke is actually pretty cool. I'm rotting for him for this one.
Costa has to make weight and have a good fight to regain the fans support i would think. He acted like a total fucking tool for his last fight.
If he wins decisively and have a good post fight interview, which is bound to happen, he will be our boy again.

Definitely rooting for Luke to send Costa packing for PFL/Bellator.

After wine gate and weight gate kinda hard to cheer for that douche....Rockhold is a douche but not to the level of Douchary that Costa is......War Rockhold.

Will probably root for Rockhold once it starts, his style is more interesting. But I bet whatever was sitting in my account on Costa.

I want Luke to get a win and a decent run going whether it ends in a title shot or not.

I like Costa too though and expect him to win.

Yeah Costa's resume is complete ass. Razor close FOTN decision against a 42yo Yoel which couldve went either way. Uriah Hall is his only other relevant win and he was getting pieced up early in that one.

Literally none of this other wins mean anything. Nobodies in Brazil, retired bloated Hendricks, Bamgbose and McLellan whod both retire not long after too.

That version of Costa that fought Yoel would have given Izzy some major problems, same with that version of Yoel. Sadly we got what we got from both against Izzy, thought Yoel nearly beat him still...

I find it difficult to like either guy, but I hope it's a good fight and Luke actually shows some chin because he is very talented.

Ideally they both KO each other at the same time and both take a loss

I dislike both but kind of like the idea of cocky Rockhold beating and upsetting Costa because Rockhold wont go far even if he does beat Costa were as Costa if he losses may be forced to go to LHW

It would be interesting if Luke beats him down.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back