So Who Are You? For grapplers:

Great post :D Sometimes I feel a little like the Apprentice guy cuz I don't think I'm getting better. I'm also somewhat of a Holder guy who holds ppl in side / ns waiting for them to give an arm.

Ha ha, this was awesome...you forgot one thoughj, the guy that taps you once in practice and avoids you forever after that...the imaginary title defense ducker, we had those in wrestling...Im still trying to chase down the guy who pinned me in practice then made every excuse not to practice with me again...he ended up quitting, "undefeated" of course.

No- I'm pretty sure he covered that one as well

im 20 and i hate college bc it cuts into training. i cant w8 for summer so i can be the no responsibility guy again. come home all sweaty with a hot dinner your mom made you waiting and while you precide to eat it you remind her (yell at her) in the laundy room to use cold water so she doesnt shrink your gi. haha
but no really i love her.

THE CLASS SIZE REGULATOR
The NO-RESPONSIBILITY Guy
THE HOLDER
SWEAT DRIPPER GUY

i read most of it, what I didn't notice was the "whitebelt who decides he should share his extensive knowledge of jiu jitsu with the higher belts."

I am the demanizer guy. All 123 lbs of me.

In addition, I also see myself as the getting serious again guy.

I'm the "Too Lazy to read long posts" guy.

I quickly became this guy with this post.

I like the material I'll just have to read it when I'm not at work. And I notice I became the guy on this forum who posts to let people know when he'll post.

The risk taker and the wrestler.

Learning moves on the internet and trying them in class!

im 20 and i hate college bc it cuts into training. i cant w8 for summer so i can be the no responsibility guy again. come home all sweaty with a hot dinner your mom made you waiting and while you precide to eat it you remind her (yell at her) in the laundy room to use cold water so she doesnt shrink your gi. haha
but no really i love her.

lol classic, my son better not yell at me when I wash his Gi.

Back