So who here owns the arrest record record?

so who has the most actual cuffed and stuffs in their life? And who has any good stories from their arrests?

I'm going to assume my 5 doesn't hold up based on the lives some of y'all seem to have lived...

Obviously don't give away anything you don't want used against you in a court of law and you have the right to have an attorney present but since you're Sherodggers you can't afford one,,,,,,yada yada yada, now tell me some good stories Y'all. I'll tell a couple of mine if I get some good ones from Y'all.

I have never been arrested. I have been in the back of a police van though, one of the guys I used to play cricket with was a copper.

One night we had a party at the clubrooms and he was working. He came down in the van, about 10 of us piled in the back and we went to an industrial area and he did donuts in it! Fuck it was fun, but not an arrest story.

Twice in high school.

Once for mailbox baseball.
Managed to hit the police chiefs house by pure horrible luck

Once for trying to outrun the cops.
I had successfully outrun the cops probably 4-5 times before that so I was feeling confident, but I wound up hitting a firehydrant whilst attempting a high speed turnaround and decided to take the L as I knew they would be able to recognize my car at that point.

Since I got out of the car with my hands up and gave myself up, in the commotion, they never searched me so I wound up taking a bowl and a gram or so of weed I to the town jail, and brought it home with me as they never bothered to frisk me.

Never been and never want to
fef859a1ac9c6ee7e5b53767f287f4298d998043837a8d64a7f190f01c901027_1.jpg

EDIT: this new forum fucking sucks.

Saw 2 white guys with the most regal mullets ever, try putting Jheri Curl in their hair. 1 woke up with a reverse mohawk lol, his part was about 4 inches wide. The other guy was completely bald with chemical burns on his scalp. Good times!

Being drunk was the lesser offence. I got into a fistfight with a guy.

don't they put you in your own individual cell? at least that's what happened to me here in california. don't want to say anymore about my experience, lol.

don't they put you in your own individual cell? at least that's what happened to me here in california. don't want to say anymore about my experience, lol.

They musta thought you needed protection

They musta thought you needed protection

nah, i don't think they were thinking that. could be that my incident took place in one of the less populated and, "nicer" counties in the state.

One of the times I got arrested at an Oakland Raiders game, there was about 150 people in the bullpens waiting to get processed, 149 Raiders fans and 1 single Jets fan in a Mark Sanchez jersey
We all got jam packed into a couple bullpens like some cattle and the Jets fan got his own bullpen all to himself for his own safety lol

I had a couple

but overall was pretty lucky

nothing really crazy happened I got out before stuff popped off

when I was in MDC (Albuquerque jail) young guy got beat into a bad state because he didn't wanna give up his soggy sandwich to some guys
but I got released the same day so I was in holding cells while it happened . they used to hold you all day and then bus everyone downtown and let them go in the middle of the night. but people filter ing in to to the cell were buzzing about it

in Denver I met a thugged out vegan he had vegan tatooted across his neck and was heading to the feds for torching a fur factory thing

and once I got called up with a nazi dude from Australia. when I got in he cell I noticed he had drawn a huge swastika on the wall and had 88 and ss written all over the place
dude was a nutter he kept talking*ing about how he wanted to go on the run so he could have a chance to fight Dog the bounty hunter

I was in work release in Denver for a bit too

probably 60% of the dudes were in there for pedo shit

they all had the same story, they are the victims and it was those damn kids framing them.

Jesus... three days to sober up? How much did you drink and how are you not dead?
that's nothing, some of my relatives ended up in padded rooms trying to dry out. How long? Oh, not sure but it had to at least be a week.

I had a couple

but overall was pretty lucky

nothing really crazy happened I got out before stuff popped off

when I was in MDC (Albuquerque jail) young guy got beat into a bad state because he didn't wanna give up his soggy sandwich to some guys
but I got released the same day so I was in holding cells while it happened . they used to hold you all day and then bus everyone downtown and let them go in the middle of the night. but people filter ing in to to the cell were buzzing about it

in Denver I met a thugged out vegan he had vegan tatooted across his neck and was heading to the feds for torching a fur factory thing

and once I got called up with a nazi dude from Australia. when I got in he cell I noticed he had drawn a huge swastika on the wall and had 88 and ss written all over the place
dude was a nutter he kept talking*ing about how he wanted to go on the run so he could have a chance to fight Dog the bounty hunter

I was in work release in Denver for a bit too

probably 60% of the dudes were in there for pedo shit

they all had the same story, they are the victims and it was those damn kids framing them.
no one seems to be honest about their fuckups. I had a friend who raped a 12 year old girl, my bro ran into him and got his number. Don't need no one like that around, and not even on a judgemental basis, just getting too old for any sort of drama.

I have been to jail countless times. Back when it was a proper country and you couldn’t get out unless you made bail.

Last time though (15 years ago) I failed an alcohol test while on probation in a rich city. Got 21 days in jail in what I would describe as a 2 star hotel.

HD tv, all the food was from GFS, you could buzz the CO for coffee whenever you wanted. It was honestly like a vacation because I was young and didn’t have a serious job at the time.

I guess I have some good ones. So why not.

The first time I went to jail I skipped school for a couple weeks to play video games. I was 14 years old.. when I came back to school they fuckin arrested me. At juvi in the city I grew up in, if you got arrested on a Friday you had to spend the weekend in there. So I spent 3 days. I cried :(

A year later a buddy and I decided to smoke some pot during lunch. We got caught and I had a big bag of weed. It was a Friday so once again I went to jail for 3 days. When I got out of jail I went home, and a friend of mine picked me up and we went driving around. We used to park at the cemetery and smoke, but we left trash so the cops were waiting for us. I was rolling a joint in my lap and when they told us to get out of the car.. the first thing the cop asked was "you know how we know you're smoking weed... Because it's all over you!"

So I went right back to the same jail I had just gotten released from

And a year after we threw a house party and ate a bunch of xanax.. and then proceeded to steal beer from like every store in the county. Apparently we assaulted someone too because I got arrested for robbery.

Then a DUI, and then I quit going to probation because I kept failing drug tests so I got arrested again for revoking probation.

So yeah, 6 times.

Arrested for skipping school?
How is that a crime? Where do you live?
Where I live the rule was if you ten days of unexcused absences they simply expelled you. But jail?? What the hell?

@anyoneI'm forgettinghere thanks for sharing,,,,,

here is my 2nd story......at a national park , drinking, something I did all the time and even talked to some of the rangers while doing it, they were cool with the "keep it in a coozy so I can pretend it is pop, just don't put it in my face thing and I'll look the other way"

Except evidently one Ranger who grab my friend and me and pulled us to the parking lot,,I had finished drinking a fairly long time before this guy shows up, maybe 15 minutes maybe a half hour, but my friend was polishing off his last beer,,,,,

as we're walking to the lot, Ranger in front, not behind us like he should've been, I see my friend pull a huge bag of weed out of his pocket and chuck it under a parked car. We get written up, and go back, get the weed, end a crappy day. We have to go to court at the military base, because national park land..seems they were no longer cool with the drinking thing because there are a ton of cases, all drinking related....

we make a deal, my friend pleads guilty, I plead innocent, we split the fine. Since I plead innocent I have to wait and wait...I'm the last one they call after a very long day in court.

Ranger presents his evidence, a little six pack playmate cooler and 1 empty Busch beer can, He testifies I saw them coming and threw my beer into unrecoverable rocky gorge to void capture, 2nd ranger, female, never saw her before or since in my life, swears she witnessed the whole thing. Flat out fucking lies. Plus she somehow missed my friend hopping up and down and ditching a big bag of weed but saw me throw a non-existing beer can into a gorge but yeah, do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth....

Funny thing to me was if you were going to lie couldn't you just buy a sixer of Busch, drink one and throw the empty in the cooler as additional "evidence" but whatever. Was actually really shocking to me they would lie under oath over something so trivial...Friend testifies he drank all the beer that day.

Really tired judge pronounce himself done for the day and me not guilty. So, every time I went back to the park in season when it had a fee, I'd tell them at the gate that I was there to visit with one of the two Rangers who lied in court, and they would let me in for free. Probably didn't earn all of my fine back, but came close.

Last edited:
Just a few. Nothing too bad. 5 days total and charges not pursued. Over 20 years ago. Only traffic crap since.

as we're walking to the lot, Ranger in front, not behind us like he should've been, I see my friend pull a huge bag of weed out of his pocket and chuck it under a parked car.
I got a toss the bag of weed story also.

My Dad was a lifetime pot smoker. One day, we were going fishing, and decided to cruise some of the rural roads around the lake. We were a few miles off the state highway on a dirt road, so we thought it was odd to pass a state trooper going in the opposite direction.

Even more surprising, this dickhead turns around, chases us down and pulls us over. This prick not only writes me for no seatbelt; he also tickets my 75yo handicapped father.....the cunt!

The lake we fish is in a neighboring county. So our next trip fishing we stopped by the county building to pay our tickets. Small county, Courthouse, Clerk, and PD all in one building complex.

I park out front, and lead the way in. Well, Pops hadn't been in a courthouse for any reason in decades. I step in, and as I'm walking through the metal detector I hear "whoosh" behind me. Dad saw the metal detector and NOPE'D. Hard retreat. He went to the car quickly and returned with his hand bleeding from hitting something in his haste to exit. In my county, if you retreat from the metal detector, the deputies will 100% chase you down.

Now, instead of being cuffed and stuffed for bringing the lettuce to court; he is getting coddled for his old pussy skin leaking. It took like 15 minutes in the county building to find a damn band-aid. Pops is charming the whole time....and he was smooth. They get him patched up, an assistant SA realizes the gregarious Sr Handicap guy is there for a seatbelt ticket, and dismisses both our tickets...COOL.

We go back to the car, and I'm like "wtf was that Dad?" He had no idea there was metal detectors in Courthouses. He had a metal pipe and a bag of pot in his pocket( by bag, I mean close to an oz.. Pops smoked copious amounts). Then, he says he ditched his pot in the hedges next to the glass entryway; AND he suggested I go get it. Lmao!

He then got out, and crawled around in those hedges until he found his piece and bag. We had a good day at the lake lol. That was one wild old man. Miss ya Dad, RIP.

Back