So you incels are going to stay silent on the fact that all the women bouts saved this card?

• Thread starter Deleted member 436105
  • Start date
OP is right, though. The fact is the women saved the card (again). Facts don't care about your feelings.

Jarl
Welp, the women saving the card is ur feeling... Not a fact

Markys

tenor.gif

Your trap caught almost fifty incels so far.

2qtcqa1.gif

Absolutely nobody :

TS: HuRr DuRr WmMa is AmAzInG .. sUcK iT InCelZ ! iM in ChArgE of SecUriTy hErE m'Lady ! PrAiSe WmMa !!

Better incel than whiteknight cuck.
An incel is a white male who has realized he's a loses who cannot get a girl because girls have standards. That's implied in the name. Involuntary. How could that be better than anything?

An incel is a white male who has realized he's a loses who cannot get a girl because girls have standards. That's implied in the name. Involuntary. How could that be better than anything?

Inkels are equally white and non white. I notice a lot of Asian and Indian guys complaining about this shit too.

It's intrinsically better because incels have a grip on reality, at the very least. Because they are ugly and unwanted by females, they've seen how absolutely ruthless women can be towards undesirable males. Too bad for them, but let's not act as if what they say is outlandish. It's really common sense.

On the other hand, whiteknights and cucks who act like women's shit doesn't stink are absolutely repulsive. They lack self-respect, so why the fuck should I respect them ?

Better incel than cuck, all day every day baby !

Nope i am just calling women by names in other forums. <Oku01>

Even that slopfest Carolina/Cachoira fight was infinitely better then Volkanovski cage humping Aldo<CroCop1>
I support womens right to do whatever they want, including fighting.Some of the women are pretty fucking good, and yes, some deliver explosive fights.

Personally I just do not like seeing women hit each other.

There is a very fine line between incel and male feminist as both are an example of abnormal, unhealthy, creepy attitudes towards women. The same applies to grown men who get all excited at the prospect of watching women fight. It is just not normal.

Card saved?

It was an awful card.

How many buys will it do?

This is basically what people grow up believing. Looks don't matter, personality does, just be yourself and be confident, work hard, and everything will go perfectly. Unfortunately, the real world doesn't work like that.

So you've never seen an ugly dude with a hot girl?

My best friend (as a teen) had a younger and older brother. Both of his brothers had mild down syndrome. They weren't attractive, but they were honest and nice guys. They got lots of attractive girls. Some were really hot.

Incels don't understand this because they don't have nice personalities. They're selfish, entitled, ignorant and self-centered. Like Wikipedia and I said.

They have these warped views of women. Newsflash, hot men act the same.

If an attractive man (or woman, for the matter) is selfish, entitled, and arrogant, it's sexy. If an ugly man is selfish, entitled, and arrogant, it's disgusting. And people are not even self-aware when it comes to how extremely judgemental they are based on looks. This shit works on an intrinsic level, hardwired into our code.

No, the arrogance and entitlement isn't sexy, but it can be forgiven or ignored when horny. Why would you want to date a girl that only likes people for their looks anyways? You can hire a hooker for the same price as a fancy dinner if you just want to get laid.

That's just nature. So what?

Because they have too much free time on their hands, the incels conducted Tinder experiments with Nazi, pedophile, rapist etc. attractive guys and guess what ? Women gave them the pass and flocked towards them because the profile picture looked good.

Ok, did they try it on men? We're even less picky when it comes to things like that.

Tinder is for hook-ups, not dating, are they even reading the profile? Of course it's all about physical attraction. B you don't marry or get into long-term serious relationships with people simply over appearance, or you're going to be let down.

I'd probably fuck a hot Nazi chick, because of my animal instincts/physical attraction, but I'd never date one, and I'd rather spend my life alone than marry one. I'm sure many incels would fuck a hot chick with a bad personality too, if they could.

Well, because these people have been bullied and rejected since their childhoods just because of what their human shell looks like, it's to be expected that they will be aggressive and blame everyone for this misfortune.

Everyone is bullied and rejected. I dated the hottest girl in high school (believe it or not) , imo she was the hottest, top-10 for sure.

She'd been rejected and I rejected her also, because her personality sucked. Everyone worshipped her and she turned into a mess. Most of my average to ugly friends are happier than her now. Because they had to develop good personalities and find people that liked them for who they are, not what they look like. It's a good thing.

The incels are too angry to connect the dots.

If you take away the whole "blaming" aspect, what they talk about regarding the reproductive strategy of the human female is absolutely spot-on.

I'll have to take a guess here (based on what you've said) and assume that means, women pick their partners based on looks. I disagree.

Maybe try meeting and getting to know some women. Not just hot, slutty ones.

Wikipedia is basically the majority's concensus on any given matter. Doesn't necessarily mean it's the truth.

The consensus is the closest to the truth, I suppose. The truth varies depending on ones politics and point of view.

Hint: The friends/acquaintances I had that scored with shit-loads of women were all giant douche-bags or liars. They had no respect for women. They told them whatever they wanted to hear, fucked them, then never called them again 9.5 out of 10 times. They met those girls online, or at bars/clubs. It wasn't easy for them, they had to put in a LOT of effort. They don't sit around on forums complaining all day, they work out, spend their money on fancy clothes and cars to impress women, or going to the gym. Looks ain't shit if your clothes suck and your driving a shit-box and live with your parents. If you don't bathe and shave, and cut/style your hair etc.

My unattractive friends that had many attractive girlfriends... they met these girls in person, almost exclusively. Incels need to get off the computer, get out there, make friends, show that you're not just a horny pig and then they'll meet someone.

Bottom line, women respond to effort, even when looking for a one night stand. Effort shows that you care about making your partner happy, or impressing them. Sitting around on forums with men, complaining about women all day... how the fuck is that going to get them laid, or help make them desirable to women?

Men run the world, women run the dating scene. We can't (reasonably) complain about it. Play the game or sit on the sidelines, that applies to all aspects of life.

The Aldo fight was sad. The only reason I might have tuned in was because someone got knocked out quick in Bellator....

Why do we hate MVP? His arrogant cocky stance is fucking annoying, but what else?
I don't hate him, he's just one of those guys I find frustrating to watch. He's tall with long legs, so I don't enjoy seeing his proponents get kicked constantly while not even being able to land a jab.

I don't hate him, he's just one of those guys I find frustrating to watch. He's tall with long legs, so I don't enjoy seeing his proponents get kicked constantly while not even being able to land a jab.
Well he caved in male Cyborgs head so his process is effective apparently. Usually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back