Social media’s pathetic attempt to censor Republicans

From the guy that just yesterday lied about me posting in a thread, then when I called you on it, you bitched out.

PS, the left can’t meme.
Trump16.jpg

I have personally seen YouTube on multiple occasions alter thumbs up/down numbers on their videos. Practically every time they post their lgbt propaganda it happens. 120 likes with 15,000 thumbs down.

Wouldnt this be evidence of the opposite point you are making there , bob ?

Twitter does overreach with censorship (as do various other social media platforms) but I don’t think this is a good example...

Yea he coulda been right if he just talked bout bans and deplatforms but instead he wanted to take a trip through lala land for some reason. I was actually expecting to come in here and agree with the fellow to an extent but no not where we went at all

Wouldnt this be evidence of the opposite point you are making there , bob ?

No genius, because when the numbers reach that level, they reset them. I have seen it multiple times. It’s always lgbt shit, or refugees welcome. At some point you’d think they’d learn their lesson...

No genius, because when the numbers reach that level, they reset them. I have seen it multiple times. It’s always lgbt shit, or refugees welcome. At some point you’d think they’d learn their lesson...

Bob, you smoke 9 gram rocks and are out of your FN mind .

<36><36><36><36>

Have you been living under a rock the past 5 years?

I have personally seen YouTube on multiple occasions alter thumbs up/down numbers on their videos. Practically every time they post their lgbt propaganda it happens. 120 likes with 15,000 thumbs down.

Every time.
OK?

So u admit Liberal Youtube doesn't censor...alright.

Bro, can u admit that people don't like shit?..I pretty much proved

Don't be an idiot.

Apologize thanks

Yea he coulda been right if he just talked bout bans and deplatforms but instead he wanted to take a trip through lala land for some reason. I was actually expecting to come in here and agree with the fellow to an extent but no not where we went at all

Let me guess, you also think it’s a coincidence that 95% of the time, the top comments on trump tweets are always his haters?

And I’ll bet you dismissed the project veritas video wher they admit to fuckery too...

OK?

So u admit Liberal Youtube doesn't censor...alright.

Bro, can u admit that people don't like shit?..I pretty much proved

Don't be an idiot.

Apologize thanks

Dear god, did it need to be spelled out like you’re in kindergarten?

When it reaches an embarrassing amount of thumbs down, they reset it.

Is this guy crying because people didn't pay enough attention to a couple of unimportant tweets?

Jesus bake me a gay cake so I can ban myself from this culture.

Let me guess, you also think it’s a coincidence that 95% of the time, the top comments on trump tweets are always his haters?

Dude top comments across the internet are almost always haters. Get a grip dude

Is this guy crying because people didn't pay enough attention to a couple of unimportant tweets?

Jesus bake me a gay cake so I can ban myself from this culture.

Your pic is in the op.

Oh snap ! somebody said some shit on the internet so you know that shits gotta be true

Concession accepted.

Here’s another.

https://support.google.com/youtube/forum/AAAAiuErobUjbUw1AW5hDY/?hl=en

3 MILLION dislikes have been erased by YouTube from this video...
What can be done to stop YouTube's moderators from deleting another 3 MILLION dislikes and another 3 MILLION comments they don't agree with for political reasons from this video?

Yes, they are a private company but their mantra is "Giving everyone a voice" and they are doing the exactly opposite right now, apparently at the orders of ultra left wing CEO: Susan Wojcicki.

But half a million people are going to watch the video?

Come on son...

Do you view and like everything Trump posts on twitter? Wait, you're a deranged cultist. Of course you do.

This is some boring ass shit about a round table in Minnesota. Outside of the really enthusiastic Trumpsters like you most people are gonna get super hyped about Minnesota or the farm bill. He gets better numbers when he tweets hilarious nonsense at his enemies.

Here's an actual good Trump tweet. 130k likes.

Do you view and like everything Trump posts on twitter? Wait, you're a deranged cultist. Of course you do.

This is some boring ass shit about a round table in Minnesota. Outside of the really enthusiastic Trumpsters like you most people are gonna get super hyped about Minnesota or the farm bill. He gets better numbers when he tweets hilarious nonsense at his enemies.

Here's an actual good Trump tweet. 130k likes.

Think about what you just posted for a sec.

500k people watch some dumbass video about his rally. Yet the rocket man tweet only got 80k likes?

Back